NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Social Chat (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-chat/)
-   -   Hi there! (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-chat/20720-hi.html)

TireSlasher 05-29-2007 12:01 PM

Hi there!

Hello! I am TireSlasher! I am looking forward to meeting everyone! Anything I should know? :confused:

TireSlasher 05-29-2007 01:37 PM

Thanks everyone for such a warm welcome! :hug:

AfterMyNap 05-29-2007 01:40 PM

Hey, Tireslasher! Glad you made it.:Wave-Hello:

Don't get too bent about the quiet atmosphere, this place doesn't jump like a lot of others, but it's coming along.

So, what's your affliction?;) I have MS.

Come here often?

What's on your iPod?

TireSlasher 05-29-2007 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AfterMyNap (Post 106532)
Hey, Tireslasher! Glad you made it.:Wave-Hello:

Don't get too bent about the quiet atmosphere, this place doesn't jump like a lot of others, but it's coming along.

So, what's your affliction?;) I have MS.

Come here often?

What's on your iPod?

My affliction? Perhaps I landed at the wrong place. What do you mean?

AfterMyNap 05-29-2007 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TireSlasher (Post 106540)
My affliction? Perhaps I landed at the wrong place. What do you mean?

Sorry, here at NeuroTalk most everything is related to health issues. I just assumed that you have one too, my bad.:sorry:

Chemar 05-29-2007 02:34 PM

hello TireSlasher

this is NeuroTalk, a community for people who need support or info for themselves or loved ones who have neurological disorders and we also have forums for other health related discussions.

were you here for a particular reason related to health?

TireSlasher 05-29-2007 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chemar (Post 106552)
hello TireSlasher

this is NeuroTalk, a community for people who need support or info for themselves or loved ones who have neurological disorders and we also have forums for other health related discussions.

were you here for a particular reason related to health?

No. Actually, I typed in "vBulletin" in my search engine, and this forum was on it, amongst others.

Neuro? I can't believe I missed that.

I was looking for a forum for adults to just chat about everyday things. I saw a lot of forums about games, matchmaking, etc. Not real interested in those though.

Snoopy 05-29-2007 03:33 PM

Hi Tireslasher,

Although we can be quite entertaining and funny the majority on here (NeuroTalk) have some serious health issues.

:eek: But if you like discussing health problems feel free to join in and if you want something like....let's say......Multiple Sclerosis, I would willingly hand it over to you...(if I could):p :D

TireSlasher 05-29-2007 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snoopy (Post 106584)
Hi Tireslasher,

Although we can be quite entertaining and funny the majority on here (NeuroTalk) have some serious health issues.

:eek: But if you like discussing health problems feel free to join in and if you want something like....let's say......Multiple Sclerosis, I would willingly hand it over to you...(if I could):p :D

Hahaha. Could I make up an illness? For example, tell people I have leprosy? Just kidding, of course.

Snoopy 05-29-2007 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TireSlasher (Post 106588)
Hahaha. Could I make up an illness? For example, tell people I have leprosy? Just kidding, of course.

If that's what your into:rolleyes:

Come on, seriously, what would a young good looking guy want to hang around a message board full of people that have diseases and not just any diseases but the kind neurologist can't even figure out.:eek: :D