NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Sanctuary for Spiritual Support (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/)
-   -   prayers for the pain (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/208787-prayers-pain.html)

anon1028 08-30-2014 07:52 PM

prayers for the pain

I didn't want to post this in brain injury room. injuries and insults are years old but pain is blinding tonight. if I didn't JUST have any mri of head, I would run to hospital. Diagnosed with acquired vertical nystagmus for second time and still don't know what it is. the pulsatile tinnitus in my ear is bad enouh, the pain in neck and back of head indescribable. please say some prayers.

i am thinking of paying for advanced mri in manhattan. after seven years this is hard.

I know we all have our trials and I appreciate the prayers

Brokenfriend 08-30-2014 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markneil1212 (Post 1092994)
I didn't want to post this in brain injury room. injuries and insults are years old but pain is blinding tonight. if I didn't JUST have any mri of head, I would run to hospital. Diagnosed with acquired vertical nystagmus for second time and still don't know what it is. the pulsatile tinnitus in my ear is bad enouh, the pain in neck and back of head indescribable. please say some prayers.

i am thinking of paying for advanced mri in manhattan. after seven years this is hard.

I know we all have our trials and I appreciate the prayers

Hey Mark. If it gets any worse,go to the ER. I'll say a prayer for you. I'm sorry that you are going through this pain. I also have tinnitus from time,to time,and I know how it can drive you up the wall. I've been taking Lipo-Flavonoid Plus for mine. It took a couple of months for it to start working,and I'm doing better. BF:smileypray::grouphug::hug:

anon1028 08-30-2014 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brokenfriend (Post 1093006)
Hey Mark. If it gets any worse,go to the ER. I'll say a prayer for you. I'm sorry that you are going through this pain. I also have tinnitus from time,to time,and I know how it can drive you up the wall. I've been taking Lipo-Flavonoid Plus for mine. It took a couple of months for it to start working,and I'm doing better. BF:smileypray::grouphug::hug:

Thanks Brokenfriend,
Some doctors tell me I have central pain syndrome caused by my head incidents...at my weight, with the pain causing palpitations I should be scared. But im not...what's done is done. No point in going to the ER ill just be in a hall for 24 hours and the cat scan of head will come out negative and they'll increase my heart meds and bill me 10000000 dollars and send me home lol

it's been a hard life as I am sure yours has, and whatever comes , will come. you send a heartfelt message when we only met online a few weeks ago and my best childhood friends haven't called or visited in five years..one said it gets him depressed and others say they are too busy. I could go on and on but so could you and a thousands other on this board could also I'm sure.

I hope you are doing well tonight. You deserve it.

Brokenfriend 08-30-2014 11:16 PM

Hey Mark. I'm sorry about that pain disorder,and your friends not responding to you with compassion. I hope that things get better for you. BF:grouphug::hug: