NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Pets & Wildlife (https://www.neurotalk.org/pets-and-wildlife/)
-   -   Kitten catching Laundry: very cute (https://www.neurotalk.org/pets-and-wildlife/209694-kitten-catching-laundry-cute.html)

mrsD 09-18-2014 08:51 AM

Kitten catching Laundry: very cute

This is very cute and funny.

Andy_Pablo 09-18-2014 01:47 PM

That is amazing! I love cats :-)

mrsD 09-18-2014 02:34 PM

I agree Andy.... I think cats are wonderful for people who are
ill or of limited mobility. Ours just love attention and games, and now understand lots of language too.

They keep us laughing and divert pain and depression IMO.
It is no wonder that so many YouTubes are cat videos!

I love photographing ours... there is no end to what I can find them doing! (check my profile albums and you will see many cat
protraits.) ;)

Andy_Pablo 09-18-2014 04:32 PM

My little girl is only ten weeks old & has me in stitches every day. She is the first thing that has made me genuinely smile for almost three years... I take photos of her sleeping all the time & she is the only photos I have on my iPhone, lol... She is currently asleep on my chest... I love her so much already...

Edit: Just had a quick look at your photos, & great pics :-)

anon1028 09-18-2014 08:07 PM

post some photos of your cat.

mrsD 09-18-2014 10:37 PM

I have my Weezie on my phone startup page. I smile
Every time I turn it on ;)
We had 3 cats that lived a long time. 24, 20 and then the 14 yr old got cancer... When they died in a row so close together
It was very painful for me. But Weez has been a joy .. She was not chosen when the kittens in her litter went to various homes.
So I saw the ad on Craig's list and snapped her up. We have
Had black cats before. She really has turned out amazingly
Well, and very very intelligent! She helped both of us thru
The loss and grief with the others.

RSD ME 09-18-2014 11:05 PM

Thanks Mrs D. That was so cute!

anon1028 09-18-2014 11:37 PM

cats are GREAT for people who are home more than they choose to be. my cat is my little buddy.
he still gets scared of my voice when he is playing with giflfriend...I don't know why, I treat him with kid gloves, and he loves me rubbing his belly with legs in the air :)
goes nuts at night when he sees another cat or god forbid a possum through the window :)

Andy_Pablo 09-19-2014 03:31 AM

I will upload some pics to a server of my little Gabriella & post them on here later... I dont have my own server space these days so need to find some...

mrsD 09-19-2014 06:47 AM

It has been my experience that male cats bond better with women than men. And females bond well with men, and less so with women. All our females consider me "Mom", but have always been more affectionate with my husband.

Cats have very sensitive hearing too.Weezie could hear the tiny shrews under the rocks on the shore upNorth. I'd watch her sit on a large rock and listen to them. So normal voice levels to them may hurt and bother them. I always pitch my voice quietly and higher register. All the cats I've ever had have hated yelling or tense tones. Our second cat Maya is very sensitive to loud talking or yelling, more so than Weezie.