NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Sanctuary for Spiritual Support (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/)
-   -   Asking for Prayers for my Cousin (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/21020-prayers-cousin.html)

FeelinGoofy 06-02-2007 02:31 PM

Asking for Prayers for my Cousin

I got an email last night, and my cousin's wife has been having severe headaches. Long story short they've discovered 2 cancerous tumors on her brain, one on her liver, and one on her kidney. Her husband, (my cousin) also has cancer but it is in remisison at the moment.... Her name is Michal Ann. My cousin name is James... Please say a prayer for both of them as well as their kiddos... Their youngest is 14.... Thanks
vicky

AfterMyNap 06-02-2007 06:25 PM

Oh my goodness. I'm so sorry, Feelin', and yes, you bet I'll pray for them all. Wow, is there a prognosis?

shiney sue 06-02-2007 06:49 PM

How very sorry and sad but they are in my prayers and so are you.
Let us know how they are doing. God Bless Sue

Chemar 06-02-2007 06:52 PM

oh Vicky :hug: so sorry to hear this :(

My prayers are lifted for their entire family:grouphug:

CoolAngel26 06-02-2007 07:33 PM

:hug: :hug:

{{Vicky}}...Your family is in my thoughts and prayers..Kristin

Idealist 06-03-2007 12:23 AM

Vicky...you, your cousin and his wife will all be in my prayers. It must be a real blow to them for something like this to happen to her after he's dealt with it himself. I seriously hope that she responds well to treatment, and ends up in remission as well. And I hope God gives you all the strength and peace to live with it all.

My very best wishes to all of you! :hug:

Idealist

~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ 06-08-2007 11:08 AM

aawww {{{vicky}}}}
I'm so sorry to read this!!
I will keep them in my prayers!
:hug:

FeelinGoofy 06-09-2007 12:06 PM

Thank you guys so much.... I just got this email from my cousin.....

Greetings!

Well here is the Good Report! I am in the Lobby of Vanderbilt Hospital in Nashviile, TN with a bunch of friends and family and I got a report at 2:30 PM CST. Here it is:

By noon the nuerosurgeon had successfully removed the entire large baseball size growth in the back of the head without any complications. Then at 2:30 PM I got another call from the nurse stating that they had also successfully removed the entire golf ball size growth from the left front of her head.

She might be released into ICU by around 3:30 PM. This is all I know thus far - but so far so good! Keep up the prayers for all a full recovery and then for any follow up radiation that might need to be done in a couple of weeks.

Thanks so much for standing with us in difficult season. We are so grateful to the Lord and the global praying community.

More news will come later. Again, so far so good. Thanks so very much Jesus - we love you! Praise the Lord!

In Christ,

James (Jim) W. Goll

Chemar 06-09-2007 01:41 PM

what an encouraging report Vicky!

we continue to uphold the whole family in prayer:grouphug:

Alffe 06-09-2007 04:08 PM

I'm so happy for the update Vicky. continuing to pray for them. :hug: