NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Social Chat (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-chat/)
-   -   I have chocolate! (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-chat/21238-chocolate.html)

TireSlasher 06-06-2007 10:37 AM

I have chocolate!

I found an online keyboard, not a keyboard online, but an online keyboard. It is better than copying and pasting individual letters, but not much better. I challenge you to try that. Pretend your keyboard is nonexistant and you only have your mouse. If you make an error, it's impossible to backspace. :rolleyes:

It was driving me nuts to read your responses, and not being able to respond! :mad:

Anyways, here I am...with chocoate! :p

AfterMyNap 06-06-2007 11:19 AM

Our prodigal is home! Hello, TS! Sorry about the most unfortunate loss of your keyboard, it's a lot like losing part of the world, no?

I'll grab a piece of that chocolate before Taffy comes and scarfs it all up!

tovaxin_lab_rat 06-06-2007 12:39 PM

Me too, I will grab a couple of pieces b/c when Taffy sniffs it out, it will be GONE. Hide the pepsi too!

Welcome back TS!

;)

JessieSue 06-06-2007 04:40 PM

I'm lovin' the username TS!!! Did somebody say chocolate?? Oh yeah.....I'm BACK Baby!!!! LOL :D

Taffy 06-06-2007 06:46 PM

Have not I told you....No chocolates before noon! (Taffy pulling all the chocolates towards her!)

Now what are we talking about?....munch...munch....

tovaxin_lab_rat 06-06-2007 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taffy (Post 109837)
Have not I told you....No chocolates before noon! (Taffy pulling all the chocolates towards her!)

party pooper. :p

AfterMyNap 06-06-2007 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taffy (Post 109837)

*diving down tabletop between Taffy and chocolates*

Oh no you don't!!!!!

That was fun! I don't even want the candy, but that table sure is smooothe!:Excited:

Taffy 06-06-2007 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AfterMyNap (Post 109861)
*diving down tabletop between Taffy and chocolates*

Oh no you don't!!!!!

That was fun! I don't even want the candy, but that table sure is smooothe!:Excited:

Yes....But Taffy is fasting then AMN when it comes to Chocs! Did you hurt your nose honey?:Sob:

shiney sue 06-06-2007 07:45 PM

Yesss

Poor ts is so good to taffy, and wiht a bokek kyeboard oh there it goes
:) :) :) :D Sue

AfterMyNap 06-06-2007 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taffy (Post 109864)
Yes....But Taffy is fasting then AMN when it comes to Chocs! Did you hurt your nose honey?:Sob:

Cool, Taff, since you're fasting, I'll give all these chocolates to Flygirl!

*prying Taffy's grubby little paws off of chocolates*

Uh, little help here? She's like a freakin' jaws of life here!!