NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Social Chat (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-chat/)
-   -   Guess I should say hello before Jumping in! (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-chat/21253-guess-hello-jumping.html)

SeamsLikeStitches 06-06-2007 01:48 PM

Guess I should say hello before Jumping in!

I brought Orange Milano's! If you know what they are, get out your coffee for a treat!

I've got Idiopathic Peripheral Neuropathy. (PN)

Some of y'all have seen me over there...

Curious 06-06-2007 02:23 PM

*sniff sniff*

i knew i smelled cookies!!

welcome to social chat. me thinks i have seen you around somewhere before. :wink: lol

:hug:

AfterMyNap 06-06-2007 03:51 PM

Too late, Stitch! You're soaking wet!:rain: Welcome just the same, and you seem to fit right in.

*throwing arm around Stitch*

You're doing fine!

tovaxin_lab_rat 06-06-2007 05:22 PM

Yum, cookies and coffee! I like her already! I love cookies. Shhh, don't tell Taffy or she'll be hogging them all.

So, what's the topic of discussion? IPN? Is that like PN or worse? Or different? Guess maybe I should go look it up, huh?

Taffy 06-06-2007 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Av8rgirl (Post 109805)
Yum, cookies and coffee! I like her already! I love cookies. Shhh, don't tell Taffy or she'll be hogging them all.

So, what's the topic of discussion? IPN? Is that like PN or worse? Or different? Guess maybe I should go look it up, huh?

I hear that...munch..munch.. these cookies (crumbs falling out of mouth) are good!

shiney sue 06-06-2007 08:13 PM

Danggg

Taffy your always there 4 legs ahead,any left. Your going to love
S great humor but way to pretty,oh well i'm cute. Wondering through
be nice he he :) Sue

SeamsLikeStitches 06-07-2007 10:18 AM

No topic, just a hello

Hi Curious... Nice to see you over here!

IPN, Idiopathic Peripheral Neuropathy is just a fancy term for Peripheral Neuropathy that the doctors can't find out why you have it.

Sister has MS... I think they are related... just that she was the "good girl" so she got the disease that has no pain, and I was the "bad girl" so I got the one that is painful! Be careful what you give your parents when you are young! It will bite you in the *** later... or in my case, the feet!

Cookies are gone, now I'm munching on melons and orange juice. What's for breakfast?

SeamsLikeStitches 06-07-2007 10:29 AM

Oh, can I get my dibs on Tire Slasher?

Too late? You guys already have your hands on him? bummer.... I can't get his myspace page to open! All I get is the background page to open with all the flat tires!

He is quite a cutie though! Me do thinks he is under the age of legal limit!
Fun Fun Fun!
Please don't tell my daughters or my boyfriend who is 10 years younger than me! tee hee hee!