NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Weight Loss & Healthy Living (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/)
-   -   YAY!!!!! In spite of all the gabbAGE I ate... (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/2128-yay-spite-gabbage-ate.html)

LIZARD 09-29-2006 01:51 PM

YAY!!!!! In spite of all the gabbAGE I ate...

...this week, I LOST!!!!!!!!!! It wasn't a huge loss, by any means--.4--but any loss is a good one, right?? :D :D

LIZARD, on "85 watch" for next week--and well within reach! :)

slogo 09-29-2006 03:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
WAY TO GO LIZ!

LIZARD 09-29-2006 04:44 PM

How sweet! :) Thank you so much.

LIZARD, shrinkin' away! :D

bizi 09-29-2006 07:09 PM

Great Job liz!!!!
way to go...
bizi

LIZARD 09-29-2006 07:23 PM

Thanks, Bizi. :)

I got a downer, though...Anyone had the nasty throat congestion, tryin'-to-be-a-resp-malady-but-can't-make-up-its-fool-mind crud?? YUCK!!!! I got this crap Sun night-Mon morn, and it's no better, no worse. I think I just ran around too much today (WW meeting, taxi to the teen), but I am SPENT. :( I don't actually feel bad, just wiped out. It hasn't really affected my appetite much, but oy...I am so scared of getting sick 'cause o' what it does to me--fevers, simple partial szs, sticks around for MONTHS. :( Last year, by some utter miracle, I didn't get sick all winter, but already, barely into fall, here I am, fightin' it.

LIZARD, headin' to the hot shower and curlin' up to watch my show before hittin' the hay :(

janster 09-29-2006 08:06 PM

Way to go Liz! I hope you're not getting sick! Take care of you!!!
Hugs,
LS

bizi 09-29-2006 11:17 PM

Could you take echinesea?
my spelling is so bad....
It is an supplement that can help ward off a cold....so does vit. c.
and of course our favorite....
WATER!!!!!!
hopefully the warm water helped you feel better....
REST!
bizi

LIZARD 09-30-2006 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizi (Post 16429)
Could you take echinesea?
my spelling is so bad....
It is an supplement that can help ward off a cold....so does vit. c.
and of course our favorite....
WATER!!!!!!
hopefully the warm water helped you feel better....
REST!
bizi

Hmm...Never thought about it. I did hear something awhile ago that said the claim was bogus, but have you taken it? If it works for you, it might be worth looking into.

I just got up about a half hour ago (after waking up at ~6:45ish to appease a whiny bladder :rolleyes: ), and I think it helped to sleep for a change. I have to get up at 6 am every day to throw kids out the door, and I'm generally awake for good after that, but they have Monday off, so at least I can get some sleep this weekend. :) We'll see what that does.

'Preciate it!

LIZARD :)

bizi 09-30-2006 09:31 AM

6am is awfully early...hope that you can catch up on the week ends and yes sleep in on monday if you get the chance.
My hubby and I take the supplement when ever we feel a cold coming on...WE think it works also...I have learned that I get sinus infections real easily so when ever I start to get a sore throat then I take allegra and drink plenty of watertwice a day and I usually can avoid a full blown attack. thankfully!
bizi

Junie 09-30-2006 10:06 AM

I will have to say that when I faithfully take my suppliments (multi vit, omega 3 and Atkins advantage) I never get sick but for the 2 months following my fusion forgot to take them and was hit back to back with bladder infection and upper respiratory infection:( WTG on the wt loss!