NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   Downtown Abbey Thread -- lots of spoilers (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/214981-downtown-abbey-thread-lots-spoilers.html)

Mari 01-19-2015 02:54 PM

Downtown Abbey Thread -- lots of spoilers

It good that Cora has something interesting going on this season.

We also got to hear a little about what she was like before she married Lord Grantham. ;)

mrsD 01-19-2015 03:24 PM

Looks like she had some "work" done on her face too... also they are photographing her from certain angles alot. She was becoming somewhat simpering, so yes, expanding her part, is a nice relief from the other tensions.

I liked the comment from Lord Grantham about the painting man stealing his dog's affections! That was really funny!

There are some pretty funny statements being aired this season.

Many of the scenes seem much darker this season, even hubby noticed it was harder to see some things than before.

bizi 01-20-2015 12:15 AM

I had to turn up the volume.
loved the show!
bizi

bizi 01-20-2015 12:23 AM

and how she said that he should be watching the flirting going on......or something like that.
bizi

Mari 01-20-2015 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizi (Post 1119239)
and how she said that he should be watching the flirting going on......or something like that.
bizi

Yeah, she said when she first came to London right after h.s., she did not know how to flirt like the other girls.

anneo59 01-23-2015 11:26 AM

Downton A thoughts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mari (Post 1119157)
It good that Cora has something interesting going on this season.

We also got to hear a little about what she was like before she married Lord Grantham. ;)

Enjoyed reading you all's comments, noticed same. Loved the show the first few seasons but had to refrain last season and unplug a lot due to my owwn health issues. Anyway, glad to b back and enjoying. The best to you all@:)

bizi 01-23-2015 10:41 PM

anne, am glad that you are better!
bizi

bizi 01-25-2015 10:00 PM

What happened to tony and lady mary? I feel like I missed something.
Maybe I missed last sundays show....I did not know that the sergeant visited them about green.
is it just me?
sigh

Mari 01-25-2015 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizi (Post 1120286)
What happened to tony and lady mary? I feel like I missed something.
Maybe I missed last sundays show....I did not know that the sergeant visited them about green.
is it just me?
sigh

Mary changed her mind about Tony --- apparently she thought he was sexy but not that smart . . .
Now she has decided that Tony is good in bed but that they have not much else in common.

Also, she kind of grew up with Tony as a child remember . . … and that she gets bored easily.

==
The sergeant visited last week too but it was very quick.

bizi 01-25-2015 11:18 PM

Thank you mari.

It is so funny I was reading your post back to me with lady marys voice for yours lol
Jeff preordered and paid for this seasons 5 series. can't wait for it to come in the end of this month so we can watch it again ASAP!:)