NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD and CRPS) (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/)
-   -   I need to vent... (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/215140-vent.html)

Russell 01-23-2015 09:11 AM

I need to vent...

I'M IN PAIN!
My pain level has been a 8 or 9 since earlier when I couldn't sleep.
Today's weather is going to be cold and rain maybe snow all day. My body can't handle this well.
I feel so bad for my dog because she wants to play which she enjoys. I wish she could understand but all she does is lay on her bed and pouts because I won't play.
Excuse my rant but I needed to...:grouphug:

St George 2013 01-23-2015 09:43 AM

Oh Russell :(

I'm right there with you ! It's raining in GA and I hurt all over. It woke me up at 4 am this morning and I heard the rain coming down.

My Angus wants to play too but I just can't do it right now.

Hoping you get some relief soon. :grouphug:

Debi in Georgia

Littlepaw 01-23-2015 10:59 AM

re: I need to vent

Hey Russ,

I think the cold is getting a lot of us. It's wet and frigid here in Austin too. Oh joy, a purple foot day! It sounds like you might have a non-fetching dog like I do. There have been many times I wished that girl would chase a ball and bring it back.

I am sending Healing Love and thoughts of warmth your way,
Littlepaw :grouphug:

Enna70 01-23-2015 11:39 AM

VENT VENT VENT....Pain sucks!

Russell 01-23-2015 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Littlepaw (Post 1119868)
Hey Russ,

I think the cold is getting a lot of us. It's wet and frigid here in Austin too. Oh joy, a purple foot day! It sounds like you might have a non-fetching dog like I do. There have been many times I wished that girl would chase a ball and bring it back.

I am sending Healing Love and thoughts of warmth your way,
Littlepaw :grouphug:

Thanx Paw,
My Ibiza does fetch. It's just one of the games she plays. Sometimes she doesn't give her roppie-guy up and I end up rolling in my chair chasing her around the house...lol
But sorry not today...:(

Russell 01-23-2015 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by St George 2013 (Post 1119858)
I'm right there with you ! It's raining in GA and I hurt all over. It woke me up at 4 am this morning and I heard the rain coming down.

My Angus wants to play too but I just can't do it right now.

Hoping you get some relief soon. :grouphug:

Debi in Georgia

Hey Debi,
Put a pic of Agnus on your profile page for me to see.........please!

Russell 01-23-2015 03:30 PM

W e l c o m e... E n n a

Littlepaw 01-23-2015 06:23 PM

Re: I need to vent

Quote:

Originally Posted by Russell (Post 1119900)
Thanx Paw,
My Ibiza does fetch. It's just one of the games she plays. Sometimes she doesn't give her roppie-guy up and I end up rolling in my chair chasing her around the house...lol
But sorry not today...:(

Okay that did make me laugh....Thanks.

Better days are coming

St George 2013 01-24-2015 04:14 AM

Hey Russ :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Russell (Post 1119901)
Hey Debi,
Put a pic of Agnus on your profile page for me to see.........please!

I am not computer friendly....lol....but if I can get my daughter to stop for 2 seconds I will have her download a pic for me.....I also have a sweet old man named Charlie that weighs 9 lbs. Bless him he came to me already old and in need of a good family. I got him a week after losing my baby, Broozer who was 9 at the time. His death came 4 days after my 2nd chemo treatment so needless to say I was devastated. That was 2 years ago this past Jan 6th.

And crazy Angus (who now weights a grand total of 5 lbs) came to me via my husband and daughter last March when he was 4 months old. He has given me and old Charlie some much needed spunk ! He is such a lover and loves to snuggle but in a split second he can get so crazy and run around like a mad man :)

Hope you're feeling better today.

Debi from Georgia (they say the sun will be shining today)

Niki0313 01-24-2015 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Russell (Post 1119856)
I'M IN PAIN!
My pain level has been a 8 or 9 since earlier when I couldn't sleep.
Today's weather is going to be cold and rain maybe snow all day. My body can't handle this well.
I feel so bad for my dog because she wants to play which she enjoys. I wish she could understand but all she does is lay on her bed and pouts because I won't play.
Excuse my rant but I needed to...:grouphug:

Hello Russ! I'm new around.d here... First post actually! I have a 60lb dalmatian mix... She is a great dog.. there are times I just can't go play either! I have to go have physical therapy last week a.d it was bad - I'm still paying for it. I have to go again this week! They just don't understand the normal stuff doesn't alalways work for rsd people!!! I tried to tell her! Anyways!! I hope your pay is better today! I'm in Wisconsin and is has been a bit warmer than "normal" so it hasn't been too bad!
Niki