NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Sanctuary for Spiritual Support (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/)
-   -   Will everyone please send a prayer or... (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/21552-please-send-prayer.html)

Idealist 06-10-2007 08:57 PM

Will everyone please send a prayer or...

good thoughts for my uncle Kenneth, who is in the hospital tonight. He is suffering both from heart disease and liver cancer, and the docs don't know if he'll manage to survive the night. So every good wish would be appreciated.

Sincerely,
Idealist

FeelinGoofy 06-10-2007 09:12 PM

prayers for the family as well...... :hug:

Chemar 06-10-2007 09:13 PM

oh Idealist so sorry to hear about your uncle Kenneth
I pray God's peace will surround him and his family and that he will not suffer pain or fear.

:grouphug:

watsonsh 06-10-2007 09:18 PM

Idealist I am so sorry to hear this. You, your Uncle Kenneth and yor family are in my prayers. :hug: my dear friend

Taffy 06-10-2007 10:52 PM

Your uncle and family will be in my prayers.

KathyM 06-11-2007 03:24 PM

Idealist

Sorry to hear your uncle is suffering. :( I'll keep him in my prayers.

Alffe 06-11-2007 03:29 PM

I'm so sorry to read this Idealist...sending positive thoughts your way. :hug:

AfterMyNap 06-13-2007 09:20 AM

I'm praying for Uncle Kenneth and depending on God's good and perfect Will for your whole family, Idealist.

Idealist 06-18-2007 12:30 PM

I really want to thank everyone who responded to my request for prayer and support. It went a long way toward making me feel better.

Unfortunately, my uncle Kenneth passed away on Friday night. It wasn't unexpected, as he'd been ill for quite some time. But still there's that feeling that I should have visited him more often when I had the chance. The last time I talked to him was in early May, and he complained then that no one ever came to see him anymore. I can't drive long distances myself, but I promised him that when school let out, I would have my son drive me up to where he lived and visit him as often as I could. But because of the way it all worked out, I didn't get to visit even once. So now, of course, I feel guilty about that.

Anyway, thank you all again for your support, and please know that it was very greatly appreciated!

Idealist

KathyM 06-18-2007 01:38 PM

Idealist :hug:

Please try not to feel guilty about life. He completely understands now. Besides, I think you gave him a great gift. You gave him the opportunity to vent his frustration. You gave him your shoulder and your ear. You gave him something to look forward too - even if life had different plans for the two of you.

It's not your fault you didn't get the chance to see him before he died, and it's not his fault for dying before you had the chance to see him.

Rest in peace ((Uncle Kenneth)