NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   Wonder Thread #1 (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/216-wonder-thread-1-a.html)

Curious 08-28-2006 08:33 AM

Wonder Thread #1

i was wonderin' were everybody is?

i was wonderin' iffin' y'all are going to come here and post?

(pssstttt.....i know you have a friendly and safe place to post)

Bobbi 08-28-2006 04:49 PM

Curious,

It is likely that members may not have located this site or that the link hasn't been shared with people :(.

I found it after someone either shared the link or through google.com and psychcentral.com :).

Eventually, I think, more people may post... and the echo will be gone!

Alffe 08-28-2006 05:39 PM

I wonder if Curious knows that it tickled me that she started a wonder thread.............

I wonder if Doc.John will start a Grief forum..........

I wonder if I can stand to go over my son's suicide yet again...new place, same old sad story...............

Curious 08-28-2006 05:42 PM

i wonder iffin' i leave a freshly baked pan of brownies they will come?

i wonder iffin' bobbi would like one?

i wonder iffin' ((((((alffe))))) will stop in? i saw her moose both here! not to mention ;) a few others.

i wonder iffin' it's too late at night to laeve some hazelnut coffee? i have decaf too! ( and some green tea for annie is stops in )

Curious 08-28-2006 05:43 PM

heheheheheheeee
me sees alffe!!!!!!!!:D

you silly...posted same time as me!

Bobbi 08-28-2006 05:49 PM

I'll take one, Curious :). I've been seeing fresh-baked brownies in a TV ad, and... where is smell-a-vision? Hee hee!

Allfe, I'm soooo sorry for you loss. I understand, too, how you feel. I mean, I don't want to have to think back - on some things that led me to BT initially - and the thought of re-writing some. I just think: The time will come if it's meant to be. If not, DocJohn has presented us with the opportunity to re-connect with our BT friends, and, too, the chance to meet-and-greet new ones.

Curious 08-28-2006 05:57 PM

<------- hands bobbi a BIG chewy gooey brownie and big ole napkin!

Alffe 08-28-2006 06:02 PM

I wonder if Curious will stop eating chocy long enough to teach bobbi how to "wonder".........*grin

I wonder if I can thank bobbi for her kind words......

I wonder if suicide will continue to be such a conversation stopper....

Bobbi 08-28-2006 06:10 PM

Haa haa, Alfee and Curious.

I wonder: If someone will color me Duh! for not catching on sooner :D.

I wonder: If Curious blanketed the brownies in frosting.

I wonder: If Alffe is right or whether words will come to some when a "suicide" is mentioned :(.

I wonder: If Curious has milk to go with our brownies.

:D

CoolAngel26 08-28-2006 06:31 PM

hands bobbi a glass of milk..to wash down her brownie...chocolate milk!!:D :cool:

I wonder if Curious knows how much I appreciated her post over on the Hydrocephalus forum..so sweet of you.;) :cool:

I wonder if I can offer {{Alffe}} a big ole {{HUG}}

I wonder if I can leave {{hugs}} for the room....