NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   Need a lot of prayers (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/217153-lot-prayers.html)

Jappy 03-09-2015 12:48 PM

Need a lot of prayers

High everyone, haven't been around for awhile but still keep checking.
I need prayers, I have been diagnosed with LUNG CANCER.

Seeing the surgeon this Thursday to make a date for surgery. They are planning to take out the right upper lobe of the lung. I am so scared. I am not a youngster anymore and I don't know how the MS is going to react to this.

My family have been great supporters, but the fear is so great. There are days when I am doing good, my trust in the Lord my God is helping me.

Please keep me in your prayers.

Jappy :smileypray::smileypray:

Kitty 03-09-2015 01:35 PM

Oh, Jappy! I am so very sorry to hear this. You will definitely be in my prayers.

I know you must be terrified as anyone would be hearing this news. I know you have lots going on right now but if you can please keep us updated. We all care very much for you. :hug:

SallyC 03-09-2015 02:05 PM

Oh Joyce, I'm so sorry to hear this. Nasty dang cancer.:(. You are always in my
daily prayers, but now I will be dbl timing. Life really does suck sometimes huh.:mad:

I will be praying for a safe and completely successful operation. Please let me
know if there is anything else I can do, to make this trip a bit easier for you.
So glad your Family will be there for you.

God bless you and hold you safe, Joyce.:grouphug:

ewizabeth 03-09-2015 02:12 PM

Dear Jappy,

I'm saying a prayer for you right now. :hug: I hope your MS stays calm throughout your surgery and treatment! :grouphug:

Snoopy 03-09-2015 02:24 PM

Joyce, I am so very sorry :hug:

Sending Prayers :smileypray:

Blessings2You 03-09-2015 04:24 PM

I'm praying for you too

doydie 03-09-2015 11:34 PM

I am so sorry Jappy, I will be in prayer for you, your whole team and family. I hope your neuro knows this is happening so they can be on standby

msbluis 03-09-2015 11:53 PM

Hi Jappy,
I'm sure most of your fellow MS'ers took a deep breath when they read your cancer post

You've struggled and fought with MS for several years so you've proven how strong you are. We will be beside you all the way. So I hope you know you will have all of us in your corner, ready to share a hug, a smile, an encouraging word in this next fight.
Think of us as your little angel helpers on your shoulder. That way you'll know someone is thinking about you every time you see an angel. We are here for you...

Darlene 03-10-2015 01:31 AM

Jappy,

So sad to hear what you are going through. My prayers along with the many others here are coming you way. :smileypray:

Keep us upto date on your conition. :hug:

Darlene

tkrik 03-10-2015 01:12 PM

Jappy!:( I'm so sorry to hear about what you are now going through. You've certainly had a rough time as of late. I will definitely keep you in my prayers. Please keep us updated.:hug::hug: