NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   Checking in.... (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/217766-checking.html)

Abbie 03-22-2015 02:24 PM

Checking in....

Figured it was time for a quick check in...

Just thought I would let you know that things have been very rough but I'm still here.... school is a LOT harder than I thought it would be and my grades have dropped a lot!!! But I'm gonna make it with passing grades....barely.
Life in general hasn't helped with the grades and school hasn't helped with life.

I will have to take 1 class (3 credit hours) this summer and 5 classes (13 credit hours) this fall (that is if financial aid comes through---long story) But if it does I will be done.

I am having some health problems but nothing serious mostly migraines and dental related issues... which I hope to get taken care of soon.... but it's hard to get medical issues taken care of and deal with school at the same time... when I have no time off from school.... I have been studying 10 to 12 hours a day 7 days a week and still failing.

Sorry for rambling.... better get off of here before I get out of control...
Love and hugs to all...
Abbie.

Alffe 03-22-2015 04:18 PM

So glad you checked in dear heart...been wondering about you. Hang in there Abbie, I know you can do this. :hug:

eva5667faliure 03-22-2015 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abbie (Post 1131011)
Figured it was time for a quick check in...

Just thought I would let you know that things have been very rough but I'm still here.... school is a LOT harder than I thought it would be and my grades have dropped a lot!!! But I'm gonna make it with passing grades....barely.
Life in general hasn't helped with the grades and school hasn't helped with life.

I will have to take 1 class (3 credit hours) this summer and 5 classes (13 credit hours) this fall (that is if financial aid comes through---long story) But if it does I will be done.

I am having some health problems but nothing serious mostly migraines and dental related issues... which I hope to get taken care of soon.... but it's hard to get medical issues taken care of and deal with school at the same time... when I have no time off from school.... I have been studying 10 to 12 hours a day 7 days a week and still failing.

Sorry for rambling.... better get off of here before I get out of control...
Love and hugs to all...
Abbie.

no giving in
or giving up
just do the best you can
that is never failure
its giving your best
keep on trucking
me

Abbie 05-07-2015 08:10 PM

I've made it to Finals Week

Well, as you can see... I'm still here. I've made it to finals week and my grades are not the best but better than I thought they would be at this point.

I kept plugging on and even when my days got darker I still hung in there and kept doing what I needed to do.... homework.

Thank you to those who offered words of encouragement and to those who even thought about me.

I'm gonna make it through this semester and on to the next.

Hugs to all :hug::hug::hug:
Abbie

bizi 05-07-2015 08:27 PM

Abbie tell me again what your degree will be in, what are you studying?
And when do you graduate? Is your degree all on line?
bizi

Alffe 05-08-2015 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abbie (Post 1140892)
Well, as you can see... I'm still here. I've made it to finals week and my grades are not the best but better than I thought they would be at this point.

I kept plugging on and even when my days got darker I still hung in there and kept doing what I needed to do.... homework.

Thank you to those who offered words of encouragement and to those who even thought about me.

I'm gonna make it through this semester and on to the next.

Hugs to all :hug::hug::hug:
Abbie

And hugs to you dear friend....so proud of all your hard work! :grouphug:

Mark56 05-15-2015 08:53 PM

Glad

To see you are well
One tiny step and victory at a time :hug: