NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   Please --- somebody, TALK (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/219937-please-talk.html)

Wren 05-07-2015 03:30 PM

Please --- somebody, TALK

Please --- somebody, TALK.

How's you weather?

Lara 05-07-2015 03:42 PM

Hi Wren :hug:

How have you been doing?
How's your weather? ;)

Beautiful morning here although we had terrible weather a week or so ago. We're heading into Winter on 1st of June but don't really get too much cold weather in my area. Did you see that huge moon this week? It was coming up over the ocean and looked glowing orange and quite spectacular.

What's been cooking?

EnglishDave 05-07-2015 05:57 PM

Hi Wren,

We had a week of early Summer here in Yorkshire - now it's back to rain. My garden's wrens are looking to nest already, bouncing around the ivy outside my window and in my hedges, and singing at the top of their voices. Such loud, sweet songs from such tiny birds.

Dave.

bizi 05-07-2015 08:25 PM

hello wren,
How are you sweetie?
bizi

Alffe 05-08-2015 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wren (Post 1140828)

How's you weather?

It is quiet around here but I have good excuses :o

Finally have weather warm enough to work in the yard, our yard is full of sticks and leaves so I've been raking and burning, weeding and planting all with an eye of putting this old farm house on the market next year. :(

When you have lived in the same house for forty years you can imagine how much stuff we need to get rid of and how reluctant my husband is to part with any of it!! I have been taking things to the road while he is on the golf course and it is amazing how quickly it disappears! ;)

The orioles and the grosbeaks have returned and we are enjoying them while working outside.

I heard from an old friend this week who asked if I could contact a friend of hers whose daughter killed herself in January, I said yes of course but it's hard to do long distance....she lives out of state but get's back in town frequently, I wrote to her and invited her to meet the next time she is here. She is awash in guilt....~sigh

Looking forward to two of our daughters coming home for Mothers Day, wish Bizi could join us but we'll get to see her this summer. She sent me a lovely plant....wish I could remember how to post a picture here but I can't.

Strange article in the paper yesterday..about healthy eating could be a disorder called Orthorexia nervosa. Wish they would make up their minds about what is and isn't good for us!! Eggs. yes/no sugar vs sweetners...olive oil in a dark bottle only. ~sigh

Hugs for the room...got to get outside. :grouphug:

Lara 05-10-2015 03:48 AM

:hug: Alffe
So good to see a post from you.

It's difficult for me to imagine you both not living in your beautiful "old farm house". I'm sure you'll find another home that is less work and will be beautiful in its own new way.

I hope you have a really lovely day today. Because I didn't have a mum of my own growing up, I tend to see Mother's Day as more of a day of reflection and think about all the strong and caring women who have touched my life in such a positive way, and you've certainly been one of those.

Have a lovely day everyone! :Head-Spin:

Enna70 05-10-2015 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wren (Post 1140828)

How's you weather?

Eh, can't complain...well, I can but then what good will that do? :o Had a small flare Friday and Saturday...mostly at night....baked bread outside....thinking of making tinctures....you what's your weekend up too....?:grouphug:

Alffe 05-10-2015 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lara (Post 1141396)
:hug: Alffe
So good to see a post from you.

It's difficult for me to imagine you both not living in your beautiful "old farm house". I'm sure you'll find another home that is less work and will be beautiful in its own new way.

I hope you have a really lovely day today. Because I didn't have a mum of my own growing up, I tend to see Mother's Day as more of a day of reflection and think about all the strong and caring women who have touched my life in such a positive way, and you've certainly been one of those.

Have a lovely day everyone! :Head-Spin:

That was a lovely thing for you to say dear Lara. I have had a wonderful weekend with two of our girls and a surprise visit by our grand daughter Morgan. Thank you for caring. Hugs

EnglishDave 05-10-2015 12:59 PM

This afternoon I listened to the web commentary of my football (soccer to you heathens) team's game. As I followed protocol, had my two stuffed mascot Beanies sat in the right place, only used left ear phone…, they won 6-0. What would they do without my superstitions helping them every week?

Dave.

bluesfan 05-10-2015 02:07 PM

That's an impressive score Dave - dare we ask which team or would that be superstitious?