NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Sanctuary for Spiritual Support (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/)
-   -   My Family (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/221031-family.html)

EnglishDave 06-01-2015 04:26 PM

My Family

In the next 4 days my sister is having major surgery, the day after that her husband is having invasive medical testing.

Any Thoughts or Prayers for them would mean the World to me.

Dave.

Lara 06-01-2015 04:45 PM

Hi Dave,
I'm sending my thoughts up and over that your Sister and Brother-in-law have successful surgery and testing and that they both have speedy recoveries ~~~

eva5667faliure 06-01-2015 06:48 PM

Dave

For a dear friend
God watch over the family
Dave and his fears put to rest
Your hand in everything we understand
Your Love
In Jesus name
Amen
Love
Me

kiwi33 06-01-2015 10:43 PM

Dave, sending your sister and her husband positive thoughts.

Brokenfriend 06-01-2015 10:59 PM

Hey Dave. Sending :smileypray:s to God for your sister,and brother in law. BF:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Diandra 06-01-2015 11:41 PM

Prayers for your sister and her husband

1 Attachment(s)
Dear Dave,
Please know your sister and brother-in-law are in my prayers and I will enter prayers on an international prayer site that I have used.
All my best to you and your family.
D.

Darlene 06-02-2015 12:56 AM

Prayers tp you and your family!

dianne duncan 06-02-2015 01:57 AM

Prayer and thoughts are with your family dave

waves 06-03-2015 12:50 AM

Sending good thoughts to your sister and her husband, Dave, and to you as well. :circlelove:

ger715 06-03-2015 02:50 AM

Dave,

[B][/B

Sending positive thoughts and prayers for your sister and brother-in-law.

Let us know how everything is coming along.

Gerry

vintagewine 06-03-2015 04:22 AM

I'll be keeping your sister and brother in law in my prayers every day.

Hoping they will be on the mend very soon .

lobo 06-03-2015 03:51 PM

EnglishDave:

Hi. What are the names of your sister and brother in-law?

Lobo

EnglishDave 06-03-2015 04:39 PM

Hi Lobo,

I have sent you a PM.

Dave.

lobo 06-03-2015 06:08 PM

I understand, EnglishDave. Makes sense!

No idea how to send a PM.

Kind regards,

Lobo

Lara 06-03-2015 06:24 PM

Hi Lobo,

Firstly a member needs to make sure that they have Private Messaging enabled in their User Control Panel. At the top of the screen on the left is User CP under the NeuroTalk logo.

Click on User CP and scroll down to Edit Options.

Click on Edit Options and scroll down to where it says
Private Messaging

Check the box where it says Enable Private Messaging

To read or send messages, you can find Private Messages link in the section under your user name at top right of screen when you're logged in here.

http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/fa...ivate_messages

I hope that's not too confusing :eek:

Diandra 06-04-2015 01:05 AM

More prayers.......

Bumping this up for dave and his family.....

Dave,
more prayers being sent right now.
All my best,
d.

Littlepaw 06-04-2015 08:22 PM

Prayers on the way that God's healing may guide the hands of the physicians and nurses and carry your family to wellness.

:grouphug:

dianne duncan 06-05-2015 12:21 AM

We are all still praying for you and your family

EnglishDave 06-06-2015 05:21 AM

Hi Everyone,

After my dear Sister had her op postponed til yesterday, they both had their respective procedures completed, and were out of contact until 10 this morning. Both came through well and are recovering ok.

Being left overnight with no news was stressfull to say the least.

I thank you all for your thoughts and prayers, it made a great deal of difference to my mood, and meant a lot to my family. Not to mention how it eased the outcome.

Dave.

dianne duncan 06-06-2015 06:17 AM

Hi Dave I am glad that your family came through it ok,i am glad that all our prayer where helpful for you.

ger715 06-06-2015 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EnglishDave (Post 1146699)
Hi Everyone,

After my dear Sister had her op postponed til yesterday, they both had their respective procedures completed, and were out of contact until 10 this morning. Both came through well and are recovering ok.

Being left overnight with no news was stressfull to say the least.

I thank you all for your thoughts and prayers, it made a great deal of difference to my mood, and meant a lot to my family. Not to mention how it eased the outcome.

Dave.

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear all went very well. Will continuing praying for a speedy recovery for both of them.:smileypray:

Gerry

Brokenfriend 06-07-2015 01:42 AM

Dave I'm glad that the operations went well. I'm glad that your mood was OK through the last couple of days. BF:grouphug::hug:

lobo 06-08-2015 04:35 PM

EnglishDave:

Hi. By this time your sister and brother-in-law must have already been through their intervention. Are they fine?

Lobo

EnglishDave 06-08-2015 05:45 PM

Hi lobo, and Everyone,

My dear Sister is having complications. She had to have a transfusion today, and although her Surgeon is not unduly concerned, I am worried sick. On the plus side, her pain has reduced from what I've been told, but she is still on a Morphine Pump.

Could I ask for your continued thoughts and prayers?

Thank you.

Dave.

Lara 06-08-2015 05:56 PM

I'm sorry to hear that Dave.
Hopefully she'll be improving fast over the next few days. It's a good sign she's in less pain.

Thinking of you.

Diandra 06-08-2015 09:40 PM

Healing energy being sent......

Quote:

Originally Posted by EnglishDave (Post 1147122)
Hi lobo, and Everyone,

Thank you.

Dave.

Of course.
Prayers and healing energy being sent.
Sorry to hear she needed a transfusion.Usually after people get one they rally quickly. I'm sure that will be the case.
All my best, D.

ger715 06-10-2015 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EnglishDave (Post 1147122)
Hi lobo, and Everyone,

My dear Sister is having complications. She had to have a transfusion today, and although her Surgeon is not unduly concerned, I am worried sick. On the plus side, her pain has reduced from what I've been told, but she is still on a Morphine Pump.

Thank you.

Dave.

Dave,
I am so sorry to learn of your sister's complications. Prayers ongoing for your sister, as well as your brother-in-law.

Gerry

dianne duncan 06-10-2015 08:47 PM

Hi Dave yes of course the prayer are still coming your way

EnglishDave 06-16-2015 11:29 AM

I was just about to Post this update when my phone rang, and it was my sister:)

She is feeling well enough to talk for 5 minutes today after having more surgery yesterday to remove a 400ml blood clot. She may be allowed home this week.

Thank you all for your continuing support and prayers, it is just my BiL's ongoing issues to worry about in the main now.

Dave.

EnglishDave 06-20-2015 12:24 PM

Hi All,

Due to depressing conditions in the Hospital, my dear sister badgered and nagged herself permission to recuperate at HOME under stringent conditions and orders. She is just so much happier in herself her recovery is likely to be much smoother.

Another plus, BiL's results came back totally clear.

Your combined thoughts and prayers have done wonders for them, and me through this stressful time.

Thank you all.

Dave.

Lara 06-20-2015 04:53 PM

Very good news Dave.
Thanks for letting us know.

kiwi33 06-20-2015 07:20 PM

Dave, that is great to read.

eva5667faliure 06-21-2015 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiwi33 (Post 1149571)
Dave, that is great to read.

Concur
Awesome news
Love
Me

dianne duncan 06-21-2015 11:29 PM

dave that is so good very good news

ger715 06-24-2015 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EnglishDave (Post 1149513)
Hi All,

Due to depressing conditions in the Hospital, my dear sister badgered and nagged herself permission to recuperate at HOME under stringent conditions and orders. She is just so much happier in herself her recovery is likely to be much smoother.

Another plus, BiL's results came back totally clear.

Your combined thoughts and prayers have done wonders for them, and me through this stressful time.

Thank you all.

Dave.

I'm sure Bil's results are a real plus for your sister's state of mind. Please continue keeping us up to date.

Hope you are holding up well. I am sure this is stressful for you; but relief when the news is good.

Gerry

ger715 07-02-2015 12:14 AM

Dave,

Been including your sister and brother-in-law in my evening prayers:smileypray: (just finished this evening's a short time ago) and started wondering how they were doing at this time. I know this hasn't been easy for you as well:hug:. Hoping for an update soon.

Gerry

EnglishDave 07-02-2015 12:35 PM

Hi Gerry,

BiL is fine. Sis is going through very slow recuperation from what turned out to be a bigger op and more serious mess than first thought. It is still 2 steps forward, one step back with a lot of rest and boredom.

Still, these scares have made the pair of them vow to spend more time going out together, enjoying each other's company.

Thank you all again for your thoughts and prayers.

Dave.

RSD ME 07-13-2015 10:34 AM

hi english dave. i am sending prayers your way in hopes that your sister and her husband are healthy again and feeling better. hugs coming your way.

EnglishDave 07-13-2015 12:43 PM

Hi RSD ME, and everyone,

I was just about to update. Yesterday (yes, Sunday!!!) my sister got the results from her Consultant giving her the All-Clear on the Cancer front. Cue happy celebrations! She now just has to continue recovering slowly. It is draining, but she is getting better every day.

BiL is perfectly fine. All his results were clear in the end.

Thank you all again, you are my Rocks.

Dave.

bluesfan 07-14-2015 12:49 AM

Thanks for the update with good news all round. Hope your sister's healing continues smoothly and her recovery brings you some peace of mind.

. . . never been called a Rock before but if it helps - rock away!