NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Pets & Wildlife (https://www.neurotalk.org/pets-and-wildlife/)
-   -   Nat Geo Wild Safari Cam (https://www.neurotalk.org/pets-and-wildlife/223321-nat-geo-wild-safari-cam.html)

Chemar 07-21-2015 08:40 AM

Nat Geo Wild Safari Cam

This is so cool!

The first is a safari with a park ranger, and the other two are cams at waterholes where patience is needed to possibly see amazing things!

EnglishDave 07-21-2015 09:15 AM

Just scanned all the cams and saw, Live, the 2 Bald Eagles at Harrison Mills - North. Stunning Raptors.

Nat Geo Wild is one of my favourite tv channels, we get it via satellite here.

Dave.

Chemar 07-21-2015 09:20 AM

When I tuned in to the Live Safari earlier, they were in the midst of a large herd of elephants. :)

whooohoo elephants are back on right now!!! with calves too

mrsD 07-21-2015 09:37 AM

Neato!............

Chemar 07-21-2015 10:36 AM

Leopard on now!

mrsD 07-21-2015 11:44 AM

Nice scenery...too... I might try some screen captures for reference for watercolors.;)

O.O nice sunsets!

Lara 07-21-2015 03:57 PM

Gosh, I'll have to wake up in the middle of my night to take a look. LOL :D

Chemar 07-21-2015 04:33 PM

Lara, It is back on LIVE from 12:30AM–3:30AM ET. which is daytime for you and morning in SA :)

Right now they are playing reruns of what they saw today, which they do daily when they are not live

I will have to be mega disciplined so as not to be glued to it instead of working :winky:

Lara 07-21-2015 04:49 PM

Yes, I was just sitting here working out the time zones.

I will keep checking it later. It's 12.45am there now. 7.45am here. I especially want to look at the live cams. I checked some of the recorded and they're great too but nothing beats Live.

I always need to be careful obsessively checking the Hawks at Cornell although I was very good this year and only checked on them at a regular rate. The year before I couldn't keep my eyes off them they were so amazing.

thanks for posting.

mrsD 07-21-2015 05:09 PM

I tried a screen capture of that sunset with the trees silhouetted
in front. When you hit pause, the > comes up in the middle of the frame. I could print-screen it...though and the > doesn't really interfere. But some subjects that > may obscure details.

That orange sky was intriguing. I am getting some new watercolors from Ebay in a few days, with a wider range of color..one is an orange. (M.Graham brand).

Today's subjects seemed calming and interesting. I liked the birds too. But if it gets blood thirsty I'll be less eager to watch.
I really don't like hyenas either. sigh. But the leopard was so elegant... He was just walking around languidly... nice to watch.