NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   Wonder Thread 292 (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/224450-wonder-thread-292-a.html)

Mark56 08-11-2015 09:25 PM

Wonder Thread 292

Oh how I wonder that the last 291 post forced to the top of page 4

And I wonder whether that was REALLY not a good thing

But, wondering, I realize the wonder of this thread stream is that we are each inspired to wonder a little more..........

You are all Wonder-Full!

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: M56

Alffe 08-14-2015 09:30 AM

I wonder how one can go from terror to joy in an instant.....

I wonder how much I appreciated having our Bizi with us in NY to "see after" her dad! :wink:

I wonder at the marvel of Kelly Ohara and her shear down to earthness in the remake of The King and I.

I wonder how quickly our Weber grill disappeared when I left it at the road along with a lawn chair placed next to it. :D

I wonder how much I am looking forward to this dang blue nail to fall off!!

I wonder how glad I am that Mark "continues the tradition". ;)

I wonder if I can leave hugs for the room. :grouphug:

Burntmarshmallow 08-14-2015 04:03 PM

I wonder if i can just cry and wonder about people :confused: wonder if i can leave hugs too :grouphug: PEACE BMW

Alffe 08-15-2015 06:10 AM

l wonder if BMW knows that there are some people in this world that "get it" and quite a few, unfortunately, that are driven by greed. And many of those are in the "medical" field.

I wonder about the gap between the haves and the have nots!

I wonder how grateful I am for a wonderful husband that "enjoys" putting drops in both my eyes....says its the only time he can boss me around. :D

eva5667faliure 08-15-2015 07:50 AM

wondering

wondering if i could say
THANK YOU ALFFE FOR THE
BIGGEST CHUCKLE
wouldn't they just love to try

wondering if i could say
to all a great day

Mark56 08-15-2015 08:49 AM

Oh how I wonder whether humanity might embrace one another regardless of differences, distinctions, uniqueness

I am in awe wondering at the love my dear lady shares in our family and all around

I wonder whether Pooh's procedure went well

Wondering whether Alffe's sight is better

Wondering, I, too, share hugs :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Alffe 08-16-2015 05:47 AM

I wonder if I can say that today is the last day for the post opt drops in my right eye (see like a hawk out of it) and it is the second day for my pre opt surgery on the left eye which is scheduled for tomorrow morning.

I wonder if I can apologize for boring the hell out of you. :D

Andy_Pablo 08-16-2015 08:46 AM

I wonder if I could wish you well with your surgery tomorrow...

Wren 08-16-2015 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alffe (Post 1163059)
I wonder if I can say that today is the last day for the post opt drops in my right eye (see like a hawk out of it) and it is the second day for my pre opt surgery on the left eye which is scheduled for tomorrow morning.

I wonder if I can apologize for boring the hell out of you. :D

I wonder why both of my eyes were done the same day. I wonder why Medicare didn't pay one cent for that -- whew, it was a horrible surprise.

Alffe 08-16-2015 09:32 AM

Oh wren I'm sorry
That is a wonderment!!

We are wondering what the bill will be for four day unexpected stay in New York's Mount Sinai Roosevelt Hospital

I wonder if I can leave hugs for the room.:grouphug: