NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   wonder thread 293 a wondering we Be (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/225028-wonder-thread-293-wondering.html)

Burntmarshmallow 08-24-2015 12:38 PM

wonder thread 293 a wondering we Be

I wonder how much I really really love this big giant place and all the forums:circlelove: and support done by the most amazing people :grouphug: the admids , Mods and mostly all my family I have made here :grouphug::grouphug:

I wonder that it's my and hubby's 29th wedding anniversary today but we did most of our celebrating over the weekend. Wonder how lucky I am to have such a great guy and awesome dad to our 2 girls .

Wonder that I will get to see my oldest over the labor day weekend. Wonder that she is flying back from college. wonder that it will be nice to have both my kiddos home at the same time. No wonder that the time will fly.

Wonder if I can leaving super hero courage , healing thoughts,prayers and low pain wishes to those in need of .. the room here the readers and those on the sidelines... :grouphug:
Wonder if I can Thank Mark for staying with old custom of stopping at page three so the thread dose not go on forever :Thanx: I remember A.S.A.P.
I wonder who will wonder next???
PEACE
BMW

DejaVu 08-24-2015 04:50 PM

Special Wish

Wonder if I can leave a wish here for BMW and her hubby today:

HAPPY 29TH ANNIVERSARY!:D

Love All Around the Room!

:grouphug:

DejaVu

barbo 08-24-2015 05:26 PM

Bmw

Quote:

Originally Posted by DejaVu (Post 1165576)
Wonder if I can leave a wish here for BMW and her hubby today:

HAPPY 29TH ANNIVERSARY!:D

Love All Around the Room!

:grouphug:

DejaVu

Happy anniversary!

Wren 08-24-2015 05:42 PM

I wonder if BMW knows how much health, happiness and peace I wish for her

Mark56 08-24-2015 10:38 PM

AND I wonder whether BMW received group Hugz from this virtual family about that Beautiful 29th anniversary! :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

How about wondering What If we CRASHED the peace of Pooh's 100 acre wood and REALLY celebrate that anniversary up right!

Does anyone wonder just Where Nowhere is? Sure, I can wonder about a camper caravan proceeding to the pond at Pooh's! Now THAT would be Wonder-FULL :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Cheryl1818 08-25-2015 07:52 PM

I wonder if Burntmarshmellow and her hubby of 29 PLUS years are counting the days till their daughter comes home to see them.

I wonder if my new phone is smart enough to direct me to the pond at Pooh's 100 acre wood. I really want to get in on that caravan.

I wonder if I'll ever take my rings out of the box and put them back on.

Alffe 08-26-2015 06:46 AM

I wonder that BMW and our daughter Bizi share the same anniversary date..:D

I wonder that I'll need a jacket this morning....in Aug...in IN...:eek:

I wonder what critter keeps tipping over the bird bath...obviously a thirsty one!

I wonder if Sam could use a hug....:hug:

FeelinGoofy 08-26-2015 01:31 PM

I dont know if Sam could use a hug but i could ;) no wondering about that

wonder about the interstate system in texas lol we got a photo in the mail of our daughters car saying she didn't pay toll lol

wondering about peoples motives, what motivates them to be so ugly to others. sigh...

wondering how i tore my achilles tendon:confused: sure does hurt. (i know i spelled it wrong :rolleyes:)

wondering about my i dont care attitude these days. thinking it may be partly depression.

:hug: :grouphug:

Alffe 08-26-2015 03:08 PM

Wondering that Goofy doesn't need to ask twice....:hug: :hug: :hug:

Andy_Pablo 08-26-2015 04:53 PM

Wondering how young Sam is doing...

Wondering if Daves pain has reduced since his fall...

Wondering how everyone is doing...

Hugs to the room...