NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Parkinson's Disease (https://www.neurotalk.org/parkinson-s-disease/)
-   -   peg (https://www.neurotalk.org/parkinson-s-disease/227901-peg.html)

Thelma 10-26-2015 08:30 PM

peg

Has anyone heard about Peggy. Hope she is smiling.

pegleg 11-01-2015 09:49 PM

Smiling away!

Thanks, Thelma

Yes, I am smiling. Cutting off all my hair was pretty hard on my vanity, and slitting four places on my head (2 near my crown and 2 on my fprehead), tooo attach screws they so cleverly call "bone markers" then closing up the slits with two staples - well, let's just say I had the best Halloween costume in town. LOL

This Wed. I need thoughts and prayers all day long. I have to be off PD meds 12 hours (yikes!) and stay AWAKE for this surgery. They are looking for correct placement of the probes to alleviate the symptoms. Still another stage and programming to go. I shoould be at least 70 by the time I am finished (kidding)

Thanks for asking. I will get back to you if I survive this next surgery (pun not intended)
Peg

Thelma 11-02-2015 08:59 PM

Can't say how glad I am for you you go girl

Nan Cyclist 11-03-2015 07:03 PM

I spoke with Peggy today and this remarkable woman is in amazingly excellent spirits. She can hardly wait for tomorrow, all positive and upbeat! She's still calling out for prayers, so lay it on.

aab45 11-05-2015 07:17 AM

Peggy,
Wish you successful operation

KateKline 11-05-2015 07:34 PM

Can't wait to hear. Blessings!!!!!

Nan Cyclist 11-06-2015 03:05 PM

From Peg just now:

I am doing pretty well. The surgery was a huge success. My doctor said he had never had a patient where every lead matched up perfectly,

I'm so sorry that I am just writing an update. Now, all I need is for everything to work when it's hooked up. I will have an implant in my chest wall after next time ( Nov. 16). Keep praying or whatever you do!
Through the next week is a time when a brain bleed can occur. We don't want that now, do we?
It's scary, but I have a good feeling about this. Love each of you.
Peggy

Thelma 11-06-2015 04:06 PM

When life strikes down a good woman or man they sit and reflect on the past and what the future holds. With you Peg i see another woman also wondering on just what the huturre holds for you, I see happiness and a return to what you were and if not a return

Thelma 11-06-2015 04:14 PM

i only have to close my eyes and I see Peg leading a group of humans who have found relief and relaxation on all she has written and listen to them all in their own ways saying thank yu. I personally have read from you and found succour in your words when I needed it most.

so stay here Peg and just be you and that is enough for me and us all.

Is this gushy or not lol

Thelma 11-18-2015 04:20 PM

Any word as to how she is doing. Don't lets forget the personal aspect to what thils site means.......CARING