NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Spinal Disorders & Back Pain (https://www.neurotalk.org/spinal-disorders-and-back-pain/)
-   -   18 days post Laminectomy surgery (https://www.neurotalk.org/spinal-disorders-and-back-pain/229317-18-days-post-laminectomy-surgery.html)

PhilfromOz 11-30-2015 06:22 AM

18 days post Laminectomy surgery

Just checking in.
Feeling good, No feeling really good.
Pain is there and things are slow but it's changing daily. Taking 300mg Lyrica per day but tonight dropping back to 225mg for a week and then see how I go. Going home interstate Victoria to see my daughters for Christmas , they are 29 and 27 and so beautiful. My lovely wife can't fly back with me to see our girls until Christmas Eve.
Advice here has been spot on. Kiwi33, david01, Blairzo, Lara and bluesfan as usual have been fantastic. Thank you so much.

I have so much that I appreciate. My thoughts are with those of you who are battling. If I can help please reach out.

With all that is happening around the world and also with those of you who are suffering. All my thoughts are with you, stay strong.

Phil

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lara 11-30-2015 04:19 PM

18 days. Wow, how time flies.

Have a wonderful trip down south, Phil.
Take care of yourself and remember that you're still healing.

bluesfan 11-30-2015 04:27 PM

Phil - Great to hear a good news story and that you're starting to feel positive results from the surgery.

Enjoy your time in Victoria with your daughters. Remember no wild dancing on the tables over Christmas / New Year - we don't want you back here with more injuries.

All the best for continuing recovery.

Cheers - bluesfan

PhilfromOz 11-30-2015 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lara (Post 1186181)
18 days. Wow, how time flies.

Have a wonderful trip down south, Phil.
Take care of yourself and remember that you're still healing.

I will thanks Lara. 😊

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

PhilfromOz 11-30-2015 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluesfan (Post 1186182)
Phil - Great to hear a good news story and that you're starting to feel positive results from the surgery.

Enjoy your time in Victoria with your daughters. Remember no wild dancing on the tables over Christmas / New Year - we don't want you back here with more injuries.

All the best for continuing recovery.

Cheers - bluesfan

Ha ha i will try to remember not too much dancing.
Thanks again Bluesfan

kiwi33 11-30-2015 06:37 PM

Phil, that is awesome.

I hope that you have a great time with your daughters over Christmas :).

PhilfromOz 11-30-2015 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiwi33 (Post 1186190)
Phil, that is awesome.

I hope that you have a great time with your daughters over Christmas :).

Thanks kiwi33 , much appreciated.