NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Sanctuary for Spiritual Support (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/)
-   -   My Mother-in-Law (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/229666-mother-law.html)

EnglishDave 12-08-2015 05:43 PM

My Mother-in-Law

My Ex Mother-in-Law, M…, passed away this evening after falling and hurting herself several months ago.

She was quite a Character and we were always close, even after I split from my Ex.

A Religious person, I know she would appreciate prayers said for her and the family.

Thank you all,

Dave.

Lara 12-08-2015 05:56 PM

I'm very sorry to hear that Dave.

My heart felt condolences go out to you and your family.

:hug:

kiwi33 12-08-2015 06:19 PM

Dave, my thoughts are with you and your extended family at this sad time.

RSD ME 12-08-2015 07:48 PM

hi Dave. i'm so sorry for your loss. i am sending heartfelt prayers to you and your family at this time of sorrow.

bluesfan 12-08-2015 10:46 PM

Dave

My thoughts are with you and your family. This must be very hard for your Ex at this time as you mentioned she had an injury and was on crutches herself.

We know you'll support her as much as you support us here. Consider our shoulders are yours to lean on as needed.

eva5667faliure 12-08-2015 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EnglishDave (Post 1187446)
My Ex Mother-in-Law, M…, passed away this evening after falling and hurting herself several months ago.

She was quite a Character and we were always close, even after I split from my Ex.

A Religious person, I know she would appreciate prayers said for her and the family.

Thank you all,

Dave.

if a character she had
memories should be
a pip

my thoughts are with you
love
me

Brokenfriend 12-09-2015 02:08 AM

I'm sorry that she passed away Dave. BF:hug::grouphug:

Darlene 12-09-2015 02:28 AM

My thoughts and prayers are coming your way. :hug:

EnglishDave 12-09-2015 08:52 AM

She lost her husband a couple of years ago and never really recovered, became dependant on everyone. At least they are re-united now, they were married over 50 years.

I am concerned for my Ex, she took her Dad's death hard, is still in Grief Counselling, I hope she can see this as a release from suffering.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

Dave.

Littlepaw 12-09-2015 10:57 AM

Dear Dave,

I am praying today for healing and restoration for you and your family, for peace and much needed respite from stress and sorrow. I too hope your ex finds this a release, but still I know it is sad for her no matter that her mother is free of pain and in the company of her Beloved. Sorry to hear of the loss of such a loved character in your life.

Sending hugs and healing love, :hug: