NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Traumatic Brain Injury and Post Concussion Syndrome (https://www.neurotalk.org/traumatic-brain-injury-and-post-concussion-syndrome/)
-   -   I'm Jenna. I've been gone long time. I had a massive stroke. (https://www.neurotalk.org/traumatic-brain-injury-and-post-concussion-syndrome/231340-im-jenna-ive-gone-time-massive-stroke.html)

Living_Dazed 01-20-2016 05:28 AM

I'm Jenna. I've been gone long time. I had a massive stroke.

Hello. I have been gone over a year. My name is Jenna/Jace I ised before telling my real name Jenna.

My biography tells about my brain injury. I've been gone because I had a massive stroke. Hemorage with 4 clots. I had friends here. Mark In Idaho. Poetrymom. Music in me. Mrs D. , Hockey, Mokey.
I forgot about this group for almost a year. Sad not remembering.
:(

Doozer 01-20-2016 06:07 AM

Hi, welcome back. I'm Doozer. Fairly new.

Living_Dazed 01-20-2016 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doozer (Post 1194411)
Hi, welcome back. I'm Doozer. Fairly new.

Hi. You won't always be new. How new is your injury though?🙂

Doozer 01-20-2016 07:27 AM

Getting on for 14 months now. Worst thing that ever happened to me, a real test. Fingers crossed its slowly improving.

Mark in Idaho 01-20-2016 11:51 AM

Welcome back. How are you doing ?

Not many of the old group still here. Home it means they are doing much better. If I remember, they are. But, with my memory, who knows.

Glad you are getting better.

My best to you.

mrsD 01-20-2016 01:23 PM

Welcome back, Jenna. :hug: I am so sorry you are now struggling with this new medical issue.

Just take it one day at a time. It is nice to see you are back. We all learn from each other, so don't become discouraged sharing. ;)

Bud 01-20-2016 05:53 PM

Jenna,

Glad to meet you...I am partial to your name, it is my youngest daughters name also!

I think I have been here for around 1.25 years.

I hope we will be helpful and my best wishes to your recovery.

Bud

SMSotr 01-28-2016 07:57 PM

Hi Jenna. I'm relatively new here. I was an OT prior to my second concussion. All those years of providing therapeutic strategies are certainly coming in handy now!

Hope we can motivate and encourage one another on our good and bad days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mokey 01-29-2016 07:05 PM

So sorry to get that news! Sending you healing thoughts. I'm hoping you are improving every day. Believe it is possible. Thinking of you. Xx

music-in-me 01-30-2016 02:00 AM

Jenna,

I am all at once glad to hear from you and yet sad to hear about your massive stroke. I hope you are doing okay now, but WOW.

You return to this site as always, encouraging others! I hope you will receive support and encouragement from us old-timers and newer members.

I am hoping you and your family are doing well. I will pm you later. As for now, welcome back. Take care, M-i-m