NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Coping with Grief & Loss (https://www.neurotalk.org/coping-with-grief-and-loss/)
-   -   I'm having a bad day-Bubba's 59th Birthday :( (https://www.neurotalk.org/coping-with-grief-and-loss/231473-im-bad-day-bubbas-59th-birthday.html)

St George 2013 01-22-2016 02:01 PM

I'm having a bad day-Bubba's 59th Birthday :(

Words cannot express how much I miss this man !

I'm so sad. :(

Happy Birthday Bubba....I love you

Debi

mrsD 01-22-2016 02:40 PM

Hugs to you, Debi...:hug::hug::hug:

St George 2013 01-22-2016 04:31 PM

Thank you mrsD

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrsD (Post 1194977)
Hugs to you, Debi...:hug::hug::hug:

Much needed hugs..thank u

Debi

PurpleFoot721 01-22-2016 05:01 PM

Hugs to you Debi,

I'm sure Bubba is smiling down on you on his Birthday.

Lara 01-22-2016 05:02 PM

I'm so sorry Debi. :(

Thinking of you :hug:

Littlepaw 01-22-2016 06:19 PM

Debi,

Oh Sweetie, I am so sorry. I am sending extra hugs. Know that you are carried in Love each day, especially the hard ones...

:hug:

EnglishDave 01-22-2016 06:36 PM

Dear Debi,

Know that I think about you daily. There will be these difficult days, nothing can be said to reduce the loss. But Anniversaries will pass any you will be left with the warm glow of memories filling your heart.

Know that you generate so much love, from those around you and from your friends here, that you are never alone.:grouphug:

Dave.

Kitty 01-22-2016 07:20 PM

Thinking of you and sending extra special hugs your way.

It's so hard when these days come along. I hope you've had family around today to help get you through. Sometimes nothing works except a good cry and then a nap.

I remember when these days would come around. Seemed everything I did or saw or heard or thought of reminded me of him. The first year was hard. Second year not as hard but still stung. It's been 15 years (or will be this July) since he's been gone. I never thought I'd survive without him......but I have. It's been tough sometimes but I'm still here plugging along.

I hope you feel better tomorrow, Debi. Nothing I can say or do will take away the pain you feel but I know it will ease up with time. :hug:

St George 2013 01-22-2016 07:27 PM

To all

Thank you all for your caring words and hugs. Very much appreciated.

So far every 'special' date or Holiday has really gotten to me. Hoping these are just 'firsts' and won't last every year.

I just still cannot believe he is gone....Gone from this life where so many loved him.

I know he rests in the comfort of our dear Lord.

It was just so soon in his life and mine. I always thought we would grow old together and have our little fusses and make ups.

All of this has been much easier to get through due to all of you my dear friends. I cannot thank you enough for supporting and caring for me.

Debi

eva5667faliure 01-24-2016 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by St George 2013 (Post 1195045)
Thank you all for your caring words and hugs. Very much appreciated.

So far every 'special' date or Holiday has really gotten to me. Hoping these are just 'firsts' and won't last every year.

I just still cannot believe he is gone....Gone from this life where so many loved him.

I know he rests in the comfort of our dear Lord.

It was just so soon in his life and mine. I always thought we would grow old together and have our little fusses and make ups.

All of this has been much easier to get through due to all of you my dear friends. I cannot thank you enough for supporting and caring for me.

Debi

dear sweet Debi

as you reflect
hold on to the fact
he loves you and you love him
you so miss his touch his voice
"is there anything i can do for you"
his thoughtfulness
unlike any other i am certain
i cannot say i know what i am talking about
i would hope if it were me
i would hope to remember