NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Social Chat (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-chat/)
-   -   Taffy & FG meet Godiva! (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-chat/23153-taffy-fg-meet-godiva.html)

tovaxin_lab_rat 07-04-2007 08:51 PM

Taffy & FG meet Godiva!

1 Attachment(s)
Taffy and I met for lunch today at the Cheesecake factory near Portland, OR and had a wonderful lunch. We wandered around the mall and lo! and behold what do we find!

Godiva Chocolate Store. The pull was so strong that Taffy's face was totally distorted but she ended up with a box of Key Lime Truffles.

Now there is a story that goes with these Key Lime Truffles. They are seasonal and occasionally show up at Taffy's house. Now she has her own box directly from the store!

Happy Fourth of July Taffy. I had a great time and glad to see that you made it home safe and sound. I hope your face gets unscrewed soon!

tovaxin_lab_rat 07-04-2007 08:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
to be fair to Taffy, we dropped into one of my favorite stores, Williams Sonoma and found the perfect accessory for me. An apron with a yellow airplane on it!

AfterMyNap 07-04-2007 11:25 PM

LMAO! Taffy looks just as I imagined her!:D

tovaxin_lab_rat 07-04-2007 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AfterMyNap (Post 120403)
LMAO! Taffy looks just as I imagined her!:D

She'll be happy to know that! :D

Taffy 07-05-2007 11:21 AM

Ha! Yes. It was a very nice day. Doesn't that apron scream Flygirl?

I think we should leave my face just that way....looks great!

So chocolates.....I make them last.........................:D

tovaxin_lab_rat 07-05-2007 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taffy (Post 120504)
Ha! Yes. It was a very nice day. Doesn't that apron scream Flygirl?

I think we should leave my face just that way....looks great!

So chocolates.....I make them last.........................:D

Ah yes, a very good find, that apron! I think I will have my neighbor embroider Flygirl on it! That was AMN's idea!

It was a good day! Meeting Taffy was good. She doesn't always talk in third person! ;)

theoneRogue420 07-06-2007 02:26 AM

Someone mentioned Godiva <drool> so I had to butt in, lol.

It's hard to find in some areas, but Godiva has a line of ice creams too! :icecream: Their dark chocolate is "to die for"...I hate that phrase, but it is totally appropriate in this case.

If you can find any in your local store, buy two... because you'll bite off the hand of anyone who comes near YOUR container!!

Taffy 07-06-2007 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theoneRogue420 (Post 120775)

Someone mentioned Godiva <drool> so I had to butt in, lol.

It's hard to find in some areas, but Godiva has a line of ice creams too! :icecream: Their dark chocolate is "to die for"...I hate that phrase, but it is totally appropriate in this case.

If you can find any in your local store, buy two... because you'll bite off the hand of anyone who comes near YOUR container!!

I think I like you!:D

DM 07-09-2007 07:00 AM

AWWWWW! That is so cool that you two got together.... It's so much fun to meet board buds. I have met a few and it's a blast....

Good pic of ya FG!!! You are so darn cute...
Cool apron!
Now Taff!!!! I got out my super duper mag glass to look at your pic and
:icon_eek: ..... *dialing up eye dr* It can't be???!!!!:confused:
uh, but you have nice hair.....

Enjoy your chocolates and don't forget... we know where you keep them!

tovaxin_lab_rat 07-09-2007 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taffy (Post 120923)
I think I like you!:D

Watch out for your spoon. Taffy collects ice cream spoons from unsuspecting people. She may want just a taste and them wham! your spoon ends up missing.

(that's not Hoffa under her bed, it's a collection of ice cream spoons!)