NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Sanctuary for Spiritual Support (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/)
-   -   My Mother in law (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/231748-mother-law.html)

Diandra 01-28-2016 11:34 PM

My Mother in law

My mother in law is 99 yrs old and has been on Hospice now for awhile.
She is home and we actually had a nice visit on Tuesday so I was a little surprised to learn tonite the hospice nurse said her death would be within days.

She has been a wonderful mother to five children and a delightful mother in law.
I will miss her dearly. Despite having 3 daughters, she has always treated me like a beloved 4th.

We'd all be grateful if prayers were said for her passing to be peaceful, without suffering and surrounded by love....on both sides.
Thanks friends.
My heart is breaking a little bit tonite.
D.

Darlene 01-29-2016 12:55 AM

I bet she is so happy to have a fourth daughter. My thoughts and prayers are coming your way. :smileypray:

Lara 01-29-2016 03:07 AM

Thinking of you all during this sad and difficult time. :hug:

kiwi33 01-29-2016 04:47 AM

Diandra, your mother-in-law sounds like a wonderful lady.

I hope that her passing is surrounded by love from all of her friends and family.

:hug:

Kitty 01-29-2016 08:42 AM

What a blessing to have a MIL that you love so dearly. Prayers for you and your family as you deal with this sadness. :hug:

EnglishDave 01-29-2016 10:24 AM

Hi D,

Thoughts and prayers for you, your family and a very special lady.

Dave.

Diandra 01-29-2016 10:59 PM

Thank you

Such loving and kind words....they mean the world to me.
Every time I feel a little wave of sadness, I come back here and reread your warm and caring words and am buoyed by them....again and again.
Thank you dear friends.

What an extraordinary place NT is.
Love, D.

St George 2013 01-30-2016 02:45 AM

Sounds like one awesome lady :)

Having a great mother-in-law is just priceless isn't it ?

"Granny" was the only one I ever had and she taught me so many things. She was a very calm person. Nothing much ever seemed to bother her and she never talked bad about anyone (lol...except one person) that I can remember.

I'm praying for you and your family. And I can promise you that the family gone on before her will be waiting with open arms. :hug:

Debi

bluesfan 01-30-2016 04:06 PM

Diandra

Prayers and thoughts to your dear mother-in-law and to you and all her family.

May you find comfort at her passing in all the good times and memories you've shared together.

:hug: bluesfan

Littlepaw 01-30-2016 07:56 PM

Diandra,

Your MIL sounds like a dear lady. I can feel the love just reading your note. I am sure she feels it too. I hope she passes in peace and comfort.

Sending thoughts of healing, :hug: