NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Thoracic Outlet Syndrome (https://www.neurotalk.org/thoracic-outlet-syndrome/)
-   -   My Social Security Was Approved.... (https://www.neurotalk.org/thoracic-outlet-syndrome/23290-social-security-approved.html)

dawn3063 07-06-2007 07:27 PM

My Social Security Was Approved....

I received my decision from Social Security today and it was “FULLY FAVORABLE” :winner_first_h4h: Yes, Fully Favorable for my disability….
It's time for the Happy, Happy Joy Dance :Dancing-Chilli: :Dancing-Chilli: :Dancing-Chilli: :Head-Spin: :trampoline:
Yea…. It was only 3 weeks from yesterday that I had my hearing…
:Thanx: God…
:Heart: & Hugs to all :hug: :hug:
Dawn

olecyn 07-06-2007 07:35 PM

O my gosh, o my gosh, o my gosh...
U r too cool, Dawn
This is FABULOUS news
I'd do a happy dance if i could
i'lll do it Feldenkrais like.

watsonsh 07-06-2007 10:41 PM

Yeeeeee HAAAAAAAa Congrats!!!! :hug:

Jomar 07-07-2007 12:16 AM

Hurrah for You
**Dawn**
:grouphug: :D :grouphug: :D :grouphug: :D:grouphug:

astern 07-07-2007 05:59 AM

YESSS!!!! HOORAY DAWN!!!
:Dancing-Chilli: :Dancing-Chilli: :Dancing-Chilli:

awesome news, and very encouraging to me!!!

Anne

Peg24 07-07-2007 07:29 AM

Yippie

Yeah Dawn!!!!!!!

DDayMBB 07-07-2007 11:37 AM

Dawn, I want to step in here and offer up my heart felt congrads to you :trampoline: my hearing is coming up next Wednesday (July 11th) and I hope and pray that my verdict is as favorable as yours!!! My understanding the Judge that I am going up against makes it seems as though each and every cent comes out of his own pocket and if you do not only have a year or to to live or 60 + with muti amuputations you can work, not taking into account that I have been out of work now for two years without any form of income and at the point of losing our house and everything my wife and I worked for. I am sorry... this is your moment of joy and my time of Bit*hing is not appropriate here!!!!

Mark~n~Goober

dawn3063 07-07-2007 12:36 PM

:Wave-Hello:Hi Mark,

Thank you so very much for your congratulations... :hug:
As far as the so called Bit*hing goes. You can you can Bit*h as much as you need to... I was concerned that I would have a bad judge too and to my luck I did have a kind and fair one... You of all people deserve your SSD and you will be in my prayers and thought especially on Wednesday the 11th. Your case is very legitimate and your evidence is strong... Hang in there... Sometimes, Good things do happen to Good People and you are certainly one of the Good Ones...:Boy(angel-flying):
Many Hugs and Best Wishes for a Fully Favorable Ruling Mark...
:hug: & :Heart:
Dawn

Sea Pines 50 07-07-2007 02:12 PM

07.07.07...and Luck Has Nothing to Do with It!!!

yay, i am so happy for you, dawn! it's about time things started going your way, my sista. you are long overdue in my book, for a big piece of good news like this one!

you have handled yourself with tremendous grace in a time of great pain and sorrow. look at how much has been taken from you, in your young life. yet we never, ever hear you complain (well, hardly ever!;)). and you are always reaching out to others who are suffering. helping hands, yours.

you deserve this, and i am so glad that the judge saw things clearly. right on!...:partytime2:

mark, you just hold your cool, man. don't go in there with a chip on your shoulder and things will go your way, too. i just know it. dress casual but pressed, if you know what i mean. maybe go over some of tam's posts about demeanor in court - she's got some valuable insight i think.

you don't want to show too much disdain for the medical or the legal establishments (even though they may deserve it, behavior-wise, in your case...:eek:). judges don't like that. be VERY respectful of his courtroom, of the process and of him.

now, i'm not saying to kiss his you-know-what, far from it...

just let the evidence speak for itself. don't be reactive as to the testimony "against" you (the judge is a smart guy and will be able to see right through that junk, believe me!). and be the stand-up guy that you are. like dawn said, you are one of the GOOD GUYS, mark. you will prevail in this, of that i have no doubt.

but unfortunately, there ARE a lot of people who abuse the system and a lot of "whores" (doctors/judges/lawyers alike, i'm afraid) whose bread 'n butter is to work in it and to "work it," and work it they do...

and that may be why your particular judge has the rep that he does, for being tough, or jaded, or whatever. but you just go in there and let that man see who mark is, what you are made of and the kind of man that YOU are...

your work injury and your ensuing disability are legitimate and it's all gonna be good. you're not out to "take" anyone. just want what's right. and we all want that for you, too. don't ever forget, not even for an instant, that we are behind you, mark.

sorry, dawn, don't mean to hijack your thread. i just know that mark is a bit nervous about his ALJ hearing next week, understandably so...

here's hoping we have 2 well-deserved victories to celebrate this time sat. next in that department!!!

congratulations, again, dawn. i am really so thrilled for you.:hug:

alison

dawn3063 07-07-2007 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Pines 50 (Post 121257)
just let the evidence speak for itself. don't be reactive as to the testimony "against" you (the judge is a smart guy and will be able to see right through that junk, believe me!). and be the stand-up guy that you are. like dawn said, you are one of the GOOD GUYS, mark. you will prevail in this, of that i have no doubt.

but unfortunately, there ARE a lot of people who abuse the system and a lot of "whores" (doctors/judges/lawyers alike, i'm afraid) who's bread and butter is to work in it and to "work it," and work it they do...

and that may be why your particular judge has the rep that he does, for being tough, or jaded, or whatever. but you just go in there and let that man see who mark is, what you are made of and the kind of man that YOU are...

Mark,
Just as Alison said...She has Great advise. :I-Agree: You Go Get'em Mark
:hug:

Cyndy, Shelley, Jo, Anne, Peggy & Alison, Thanks so much my sisters...
:Heart: & :hug: Dawn