NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   i didn't blow my top (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/234076-didnt-blow-top.html)

mymorgy 03-23-2016 10:32 AM

i didn't blow my top

i am trying to get new glasses. eyebuydirect or whatever the name is goofed and i spent 54 dollars four months ago and they are so evasive. i don't know whether to spend more money to try to get more glasses from them with a credit or not. the good news was i didn't explode at the girl. i have been doing it so far by email so i wouldn't explode. i don't know what to do. i have wasting so much money. cecilia told me to watch out for the rescuer for cats and i was told i they would buy back food that misu wouldn't eat. so far i have wasted over thirty dollars and i am afraid to contract her. i am afraid i ordered food and that will be another 33 dollars. so far she likes greenies and steak.
bobby

OhKay 03-25-2016 07:07 AM

I wrote another post thinking Misu wasn't eating the cat food…

Did you get a pair of glasses for your $54 and just didn't like them? Or have you gotten nothing from the company at all?

I would be afraid to ask the rescue lady for a refund, too.

mymorgy 03-26-2016 10:26 AM

they were two pairs of glasses for 54 dollars but they were so evasive. they at first said they would give me a credit and then when pushed they said they would send me a refund for the difference which was a small amount. they kept on making mistakes on the prescription. they wanted me send back the old glasses with tracking and pretended that wouldn't cost extra until i nailed them.
i would also have to pau a 5.95 refund charge. too much and what if they didn't fit again.
It is pudge that doesn't seem to be eating now. misu is doing great. possibly doing too great.
bobby
stella dropped over ginger for my stomach and i think it is helping.

bizi 03-26-2016 06:02 PM

hope you tummy is back to normal ASAP!
bizi

OhKay 03-27-2016 07:02 AM

They should be very happy people are willing to put their faith in them because eyeglasses are a pretty personal thing… they should have better customer service. I hope you get what you need out of them. You're probably better off talking to someone over the phone and blowing your top if you need to.

I hope the ginger helps your stomach.

mymorgy 03-27-2016 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizi (Post 1206054)
hope you tummy is back to normal ASAP!
bizi

my stomach is still off
bobby
i am getting more sleep and pudge ate a little more yesterday

mymorgy 03-27-2016 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OhKay (Post 1206097)
They should be very happy people are willing to put their faith in them because eyeglasses are a pretty personal thing… they should have better customer service. I hope you get what you need out of them. You're probably better off talking to someone over the phone and blowing your top if you need to.

I hope the ginger helps your stomach.

I am going to drop the whole thing. i did it by email and by phone and it was too stressful. I wrote a bad review on facebook.
bobby

Dmom3005 03-28-2016 01:11 PM

Bobby
I would say writing the bad review will do more good than anything else.

Not that I think they will do anything. But other people will be able
to see the review.

Donna :hug::grouphug:

OhKay 03-29-2016 06:55 AM

I'm glad you wrote the review. I write them. I think everyone should- good or bad. I read reviews… one review doesn't sway me, but I read a lot of them before I buy something or buy from someone. I tend to not buy from someone or not buy something online if there are no reviews. It kinda makes me feel bad that new retailers might be losing out, but the internet is sketchy and I would rather buy from someone tried and true.

mymorgy 03-29-2016 08:14 AM

i just got an email saying that they are sending me the glasses and payment is pending. I didn't agree to buy the glasses.
bobby