NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Weight Loss & Healthy Living (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/)
-   -   Wednesday Roll Call! (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/23540-wednesday-roll-call.html)

fiberowendy2000 07-11-2007 05:24 AM

Wednesday Roll Call!

Since I have an interview today at 9 I am starting RC early today!
Don't have much time so I thought I would start the thread.
How are you all dealing with the heat???
I will keep you all posted after I come home!

Fancylady_2006 07-11-2007 07:56 AM

Hi Wendy~

If you want the job, I hope you get it. It sounds stressful to me. You'll probably have to give up your Medicare. In our state you can't have a good job and get it anymore. Most jobs won't let you take pain meds. either. The volunteer one I am trying to get will test me for drugs. They already have told this. I am lucky not to need them hardly any so I am not worried about that.

I have to go and get another TB test today in another town. I have to pass 2of them before they will hire me on. I am hoping I don't start till after the first week in August, cause I am planning to drive to Gaye's. Oh she called last night and is doing ok from her surgery.:hug:

Have a good day everyone!:grouphug:
______
BC:)

fiberowendy2000 07-11-2007 10:01 AM

Billie I got the job!!!!!!! As for the Medicare, according to the Federal government, I am allowed to keep my Medicare for 8.5 years after I go back to work.
Sunday I have to fly out to California for training. Orange to be exact. I hear its nice.
Well I have to make phone calls now to SSDI and to my LTD company to let them know.
See you all later.

Jomar 07-11-2007 11:05 AM

Wendy - that is soooo awesome congratulations !!:D

I missed the post about what you will be doing??
But a flight for training too:D
I hope it works out to be a great fit for you:)

Fancylady_2006 07-11-2007 06:14 PM

Wendy~

That's great! Congrations Wendy, flying out there. Whow! I think I got my job too. All I am waiting for now is to hear from the drug test. I had it today plus two more shot's. I even got my photo ID to wear and know where my first job is located. I haven't been told who or what is wrong with them. I go back Friday for them to read my last TB shot. Wish me well girls. I want this to work out, and be satisfying work.
____

bizi 07-11-2007 10:04 PM

That is fantastic news wendy!!!!!
yippie!
And you should be so proud of yourself for making it thru those interviews and all.
Now you are going to be trained in california?
TEll me again what job this is?
Managerial one?
What does your hubby think about all of this?
when do you leave?
I am so excited for you.
thanks for sharing with us.
((((HUGS))))
bizi:You-Rock:

bizi 07-11-2007 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fancylady_2006 (Post 122636)
That's great! Congrations Wendy, flying out there. Whow! I think I got my job too. All I am waiting for now is to hear from the drug test. I had it today plus two more shot's. I even got my photo ID to wear and know where my first job is located. I haven't been told who or what is wrong with them. I go back Friday for them to read my last TB shot. Wish me well girls. I want this to work out, and be satisfying work.
____

I am happy for you as well billie.
this is with Hospice right?
You are so perfect for this job...I know that you have a big heart and alot to give to others.
(((HUGS)))
bizi

watsonsh 07-11-2007 10:41 PM

Yippee Wendy YAY Wooo hoo that is fantastic. And you are coming to Cali? This is awesome! Congrats

Where in Orange ya gonna be?

Billie you too. You are going to be awesome!

:grouphug: for the room. So cool!