NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Sanctuary for Spiritual Support (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/)
-   -   Please pray for me. (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/235466-please-pray.html)

Brokenfriend 05-02-2016 07:51 PM

Please pray for me.

I'm feeling a lot of emotional pain right now. Much more then usual. BF:hug::hug::hug:

Kitty 05-03-2016 09:54 AM

I'm sorry you're feeling this way. I'm including you in my prayers and hope you feel better soon. :hug:

ger715 05-03-2016 08:45 PM

Hey BF,

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brokenfriend (Post 1210066)
I'm feeling a lot of emotional pain right now. Much more then usual. BF:hug::hug::hug:

Do you have a sense of what it is that set off this emotional pain? . If so,
are you able to share what you are feeling at this time?

A while back, a few of the bible verses really touched you. They brought you to a good place. You were comfortable and able to identify with them; especially visualizing yourself holding to the "Rock". I thought that was beautiful.

Also, have you you gotten in touch with any of your nieces lately?

:hug::hug: back to you dear friend.

Gerry

Brokenfriend 05-04-2016 01:17 AM

I have not told my nieces, or brother in law how I feel. Since my sisters death last August, I have been very lonely. I am trying to increase my hobby interests. I don't know what triggered my mood/depression/fear problem. It keeps coming back. I have been reading the bible. BF:grouphug:

PamelaJune 05-04-2016 03:43 AM

You are in my thoughts and prayers. Be kind and gentle to yourself, visualise passages of the bible that hold true to you.

ger715 05-04-2016 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brokenfriend (Post 1210185)
I have not told my nieces, or brother in law how I feel. Since my sisters death last August, I have been very lonely. I am trying to increase my hobby interests. I don't know what triggered my mood/depression/fear problem. It keeps coming back. I have been reading the bible. BF:grouphug:

BF,
Maybe you can just do a friendly call inviting your niece/s to meet for lunch just to talk and enjoy one another's company. You really wouldn't have to mention about how you are feeling. It might be nice just to keep in touch with one another.

Gerry

zinnia 05-04-2016 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brokenfriend (Post 1210185)

Hello BF

You are in my thoughts and prayers. I am glad you are reaching out to us. A hobby can be a good way to change your focus, I am glad you have a hobby. Something else to think about. Music can help too. Reading the Psalms lift my spirit. A call to your nieces might lift your spirit, my granddaughter just called me it made me smile inside and out.

peace
zinnia

Brokenfriend 05-04-2016 03:34 PM

Thank you everyone. Late at night I've been listening to soft music recently. I listened to soft music with no words this morning. That seems to comfort me a little. BF:hug::grouphug::grouphug:

Kitty 05-04-2016 04:32 PM

Music is the universal language. I've always got some sort of music playing. It's calming and relaxing.

I keep a CD called Daydreams by Keith Phillip in my computer and listen to it nearly everyday. If you like piano music you'll love this CD. It's available for download here http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/keithp2.

ger715 05-05-2016 05:29 PM

Hi BF,

How are you feeling today?

So glad you come here to share with us. You know we are here with you; especially with our prayers. Your faith brings us all together.

Gerry