NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD and CRPS) (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/)
-   -   Surgery has been moved up (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/23569-surgery-moved.html)

junk4myemail 07-11-2007 02:24 PM

Surgery has been moved up

Hello. So after my trip to urgent care, I called both my PM and my GP. Well I got a call this morning from the surgery scheduler stating that my doctor has requested we put me in for this Monday. So instead of Aug. 6, I will now be going in for my trial on Monday. Please keep me in your prayers and good thoughts.

Am I nervous? Yes
Am I excited? Yes, I am excited over the possibility of regaining some (even if it's a little) normalacy. Doing something with my son and husband when we choose and not when my leg chooses for me.

Do you think the doc got concerned over possible spread and wants me in sooner because of it? I have a good doc.

Desi 07-11-2007 03:51 PM

Hello... hello.. "sweet Christine"!:Wave-Hello:
What a good and sweet doctor you have there to "up" your surgery. he/she probably doesn't want to wait that long as your in such pain sweetie. could also be because he doesn't want your RSD to flair or spread.. yuppers!:Good-Luck: On your surgery this coming Monday! of course I will have you in my prayers, Christine as well as in my thoughts sweetie!! Your going to be just fine! I know ya will! :Dancing-Chilli: :Dancing-Chilli: :Dancing-Chilli: I will do some happy dancing for ya as you await your surgery, christine! Love ya lots sweetie. please keep us informed as to what , how when, hmmmm.. how else can I be so nosey:Grin-Nod: as to how you are doing. In the meantime, please stay and chill out and talk with us dear! love ya! Desi (here are some oh.. so gentle hugs for you):hug: :hug: :hug: )

junk4myemail 07-11-2007 09:56 PM

Desi: you have soooo much fun with the smileys. As for what else you can be nosey about, I could let you know that for this surgery I will probably be @$$ end up on the table. Hope that fuels you for the time being. LOL

Hugs.

Desi 07-12-2007 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by junk4myemail (Post 122713)
Desi: you have soooo much fun with the smileys. As for what else you can be nosey about, I could let you know that for this surgery I will probably be @$$ end up on the table. Hope that fuels you for the time being. LOL

Hugs.

@$$ up on the table.. spit my tea all over the monitor.. LOL Christine! :Trapeze 2: :ROTFLMAO: love ya sweet one!! love, Desi

theoneRogue420 07-13-2007 03:48 AM

Hey Junk, that's great to hear! I hope everything goes smoothly and offers you the relief you both need and deserve. Keep us posted! :D

frogga 07-13-2007 05:41 PM

Best of luck Christine! Really hope it helps!!!

xxxxxxxxxx