NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   i have been worried about pudge again (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/236371-worried-pudge.html)

mymorgy 05-29-2016 06:57 AM

i have been worried about pudge again
 
i hardly see her eat. i think i am going to take her to the vet this week. she loves to be brushed. I feel pain.
bobby

OhKay 05-29-2016 07:16 AM

Just because you don't see her eat doesn't mean she isn't eating :hug:
I hope that you get to see her eat some more, feel better, and don't have to spend the money on the vet :hug::hug::hug:

I'm sorry you're so worried Bobby. It must be so much harder after losing Abby :hug::hug::hug:

I'm glad she likes to be brushed so much though. My cats really just like to rub their faces on the brush. Dottie really needs to be brushed because she gets knots near her rear end, but she hates having them brushed out. I feel so bad when I have to do it.
My husband goes a little wild with the catnip and it gets stuck in their fur. I have to brush it off all of them before I can vacuum it up off the floor because they would just track it everywhere.

Keep brushing her, and spoiling her :)

mymorgy 05-29-2016 11:13 AM

i don't understand bizi...what what does that have to do with pudge not eating much. I am really in pain that something is wrong with her. If she dies i don't think i can get another kitty cat, I couldn't stand the pain and probably the vet bills.

bizi 05-29-2016 11:23 AM

I am sorry you are in so much pain.
I was responding to kays post about her cats and fur etc.
I should not have posted that in your thread.
I am sorry I will delete that post.
bizi

mrsD 05-29-2016 11:27 AM

cats eat less when it is hot out. They also eat less if they are not moving around much.

Do a good play session...make her hunt her toy, stalk and catch something, and see if she then goes to her food plate. They usually do that after an activity session.

mymorgy 05-29-2016 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizi (Post 1212669)
I am sorry you are in so much pain.
I was responding to kays post about her cats and fur etc.
I should not have posted that in your thread.
I am sorry I will delete that post.
bizi

thanks i didn't understand

mymorgy 05-29-2016 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrsD (Post 1212671)
cats eat less when it is hot out. They also eat less if they are not moving around much.

Do a good play session...make her hunt her toy, stalk and catch something, and see if she then goes to her food plate. They usually do that after an activity session.

thanks. she likes to be brushed but she has never played that much. i will brush her again a little later. she has been staying on one stop. i take the food she seems to like and put it back into the bag and put it back onto the plate. she eats a little. Her temperature has been normal. other than the brushing she is not moving around. she won't touch her former favorite food i ordered small portions of other food yesterday to see if i could hit a jack pot. i love her so much.
thanks again
bobby

mymorgy 05-29-2016 01:18 PM

i turned on the air conditioner and found a toy she likes and played with her and then poured the food back in the container and poured it back into the plate and walked away and saw her eating. i didn't want to watch her because then she walks away. she ate. thank you so much. i will try it later. that is a very good sign right?
bobby

Mari 05-29-2016 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mymorgy (Post 1212686)
i turned on the air conditioner and found a toy she likes and played with her and then poured the food back in the container and poured it back into the plate and walked away and saw her eating. i didn't want to watch her because then she walks away. she ate. thank you so much. i will try it later. that is a very good sign right?
bobby

That is a great sign.

M

mymorgy 05-29-2016 03:43 PM

she ate a couple of more times!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin • Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.31 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise v2.7.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.