NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Social Chat (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-chat/)
-   -   Grand re-Opening of BT1... (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-chat/2375-grand-re-bt1.html)

crytears 10-01-2006 08:20 PM

Grand re-Opening of BT1...

2 Attachment(s)
When our old BT re-opens....
I'm wondering what you all are planning on wearing to the event?
Will you be taking a limo?
We can't decide which way to go.

Idealist 10-02-2006 02:35 AM

How about PJs and a nice flannel robe? Remember, being on-line I can just pretend to be dressed any way I want, without the hassle of actually doing it. So maybe I'll dress in an Italian silk suit, and show up in my private Lear Jet...:D

shotspine 10-02-2006 03:16 AM

Shorts and Tee Shirt (a very large one). No paparazzi allowed:eek: Heck, friends among friends.....anything goes!

Idealist 10-02-2006 03:57 AM

Amen, Shotspine! That's what make it so comfortable & fun! :)

newbie 10-02-2006 05:42 AM

BT1 is back online.

lor 10-02-2006 08:11 AM

It's back & I wanna give everyone a kiss, but I, like a few are having trouble getting on :( BTW, I'm wearing jeans & my Yosemite national park T-shirt.

lor

libra 10-02-2006 08:59 AM

I reregistered at braintalk, but am waiting for the activation email. I have a feeling something is not right. It should appear right away and it has been 30 minutes. Maybe I am just impatient.

Curious 10-02-2006 11:17 AM

i registered..cuz i'm the one and only curious. :p didn't want no other monkey pretending to be me.

not dressed for a party cuz i wasn't celebrating. it's gonna be in the 90's today...so shorts and a tank top. :D you think i'll get thrown out for not wearing a tie or sleeves? :eek:

btw..libra...don't worry about an email. just go back and log in with the name and password you used.that is what i did. i hope you stay and post at both places. :)

crytears 10-03-2006 06:42 PM

what I'm wearing...

1 Attachment(s)
Rainzy...you can't wear yo-semite shirt cuz I'm wearing My-semite shirt!
Have you seen this shirt? Its flannel...got it for $10 (marked down from $40) on clearance wrack there in the Village Store.

I tried logging on original Braintalk at 1AM Sunday night...or actually Monday morning @ 1AM.
It wouldn't let me log on using my old password/numbers and I reregistered, but have not heard back.
It says it doesn't recognize my email address.
I did see only 3 other people had posted...I was hoping to be one of the first to get on....get that big door prize!
Whats going to happen to this BT2 when its all up and running?
Will everyone shift over....or will we all go back and forth?
I'm clueless...anyone know?
Blessings,cheryl
Curious....90* there? Wow...where do you live? My freinds live in San Diego, they said it was going to be hot today....is that where you live?

Julie 10-03-2006 08:55 PM

Too danged hot and I never got out of my PJ's.