NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   i am so depressed and scared (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/237974-am-depressed-scared.html)

mymorgy 07-15-2016 03:02 PM

i am so depressed and scared

i see the vascular doctor on wednesday

bizi 07-15-2016 09:15 PM

I am sorry you are scared.
what are you afraid of?

((((HUGS))))
bizi

Mari 07-15-2016 09:54 PM

Hi, Bobby,

I hope that you are going to be o.k.

M

mymorgy 07-15-2016 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizi (Post 1217206)
I am sorry you are scared.
what are you afraid of?

((((HUGS))))
bizi

the operation it is dangerous

bizi 07-16-2016 12:34 AM

please believe me that they do these surgeries all of the time.
I am sorry that you have to go thru this.
I wish I could take some of your fear away.
(((((HUGS))))
love you
bizi

OhKay 07-16-2016 07:24 AM

There is some danger in all operations and procedures, so I can understand why you are scared :hug::hug::hug:

When you see the vascular surgeon on Wednesday you will have a lot more information, and that will help, but of course some fear will remain :hug::hug::hug:

I wish that your health was better and you didn't have to go through all this ****. You certainly have a lot going on right now :hug::hug::hug:

We're here for you Bobby, and we're listening :hug::hug::hug:

mymorgy 07-16-2016 09:13 AM

i have never had an operation before and i am all by myselfwish i were a lot thinner. I wish i weren;t diabeteic or had high blood pressure. I also wish i could cry.the hospital is right near by.I am also worried about by apartment. they still haven;t cashed my deposit chech for the lease.

OhKay 07-17-2016 06:39 AM

First of all, call the landlord about the check on Monday. You don't need to be worrying about that right now.

Unfortunately, you do have some medical problems that don't make the conditions for a procedure/operation ideal, but you can't change any of those things now :hug::hug::hug:
The truth is that most patients undergoing these types of procedures also have multiple medical problems, so surgeons are used to dealing with those kind of issues already.
I remember you said the hospital you will be having it done at has a very good reputation. You may want to look for your doctor's profile on their website, or elsewhere on the web, to see his credentials and read about his experience. The more experience a doctor has, the more prepared they are to handle problems if they arise. It may give you some comfort :hug::hug::hug:

I have a really hard time crying too, Bobby. I know it's a good release, and you could use that right now :hug::hug::hug:

Hang in there :hug::hug::hug:

mymorgy 07-17-2016 07:38 AM

http://www.nyp.org/physician/atpatsalides doctor

Athos Patsalides, MD, MPH- NewYork-Presbyterian
doctor i am going to

Quote:

Originally Posted by OhKay (Post 1217326)
First of all, call the landlord about the check on Monday. You don't need to be worrying about that right now.

Unfortunately, you do have some medical problems that don't make the conditions for a procedure/operation ideal, but you can't change any of those things now :hug::hug::hug:
The truth is that most patients undergoing these types of procedures also have multiple medical problems, so surgeons are used to dealing with those kind of issues already.
I remember you said the hospital you will be having it done at has a very good reputation. You may want to look for your doctor's profile on their website, or elsewhere on the web, to see his credentials and read about his experience. The more experience a doctor has, the more prepared they are to handle problems if they arise. It may give you some comfort :hug::hug::hug:

I have a really hard time crying too, Bobby. I know it's a good release, and you could use that right now :hug::hug::hug:

Hang in there :hug::hug::hug:

mymorgy 07-17-2016 09:01 AM

i got claritanceciloa said it was better and made yiu see drssy