NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Social Chat (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-chat/)
-   -   A Tale of Two Brains: Male vs Female (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-chat/239021-tale-brains-male-vs-female.html)

mrsD 08-15-2016 06:23 PM

A Tale of Two Brains: Male vs Female

I found this funny video today... and thought it fitting for a
Neuro forum:

A Tale of Two Brains - YouTube

Kitty 08-16-2016 11:27 AM

That was funny......and accurate! :D

kiwi33 08-17-2016 06:08 AM

Thanks mrsD.

As somebody who lives with a Y chromosome, I had many ROFL moments when watching it :D.

bluesfan 08-17-2016 03:26 PM

Great video MrsD - useful insights presented in a very funny way.

caroline2 08-17-2016 09:15 PM

Thinking about this makes me wonder how so many relationships "work". Many do not and many live quiet lives of desperation in relationships.

Kitty 08-18-2016 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caroline2 (Post 1220903)
Thinking about this makes me wonder how so many relationships "work". Many do not and many live quiet lives of desperation in relationships.

The video was meant to be a humorous look at what many live with daily. Sometimes all we can do is look for the bight side of a dark situation. Hopefully some will take away some insight into the way others think and process information. Knowledge is power.

caroline2 08-18-2016 12:18 PM

So many go into relationships and keep working for the brighter side and work on that for all their marriage, my mom hung in for 63 yrs of a pretty bleak relationship. Just talking to a friend and both her daughters have been hanging in with their marriages and now headed for divorce court. The 2 different brain sets. The movie the War of the Roses comes to my mind. Relationships are tough tough tough. When I hear a good one, I applaud. My daughter got so sick "hanging in". I hope this hasn't gotten OT, but it's the two different brains.

mrsD 08-18-2016 12:29 PM

One has to be able to laugh at oneself and stay positive in any relationship.

I personally can relate to this video when he said women remember "everything". LOL

caroline2 08-18-2016 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrsD (Post 1220962)
One has to be able to laugh at oneself and stay positive in any relationship.

I personally can relate to this video when he said women remember "everything". LOL

I agree about laughing etc, but when one lives "in it" it's often hard to laugh and let things go. In friendships, one can walk away and I've done that plenty of times, but in a legal situation, stress times. We know there are millions of stories out there.

Chemar 08-18-2016 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrsD (Post 1220602)
I found this funny video today... and thought it fitting for a
Neuro forum:

A Tale of Two Brains - YouTube

Bumping up the original post to keep this thread on topic