NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   I'm getting really excited, (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/243143-im-getting-excited.html)

Dmom3005 12-20-2016 10:45 AM

I'm getting really excited,

I'm getting so excited. I haven't been in the Christmas spirit much this year. Only because I spend a lot of time by myself. But I had a big high with the issues of cancer going away so well.

Now tomorrow Derrick is coming back and of course Dobey also. To spend Christmas with me. He will be here till New Years Eve. Then maybe he can come back after new years for a while. His schooling is hopefully finished. He should know the first week of January how he faired on the ECA and if he graduates in January with an high school diploma. Wow, I honestly never thought I'd be saying that about this young man.
He has gotten rave reviews from work also. And we are being given the opportunity to switch his hours. Which I'm thinking we will do because of the bus and winter.

I'm excited about Friday, Dan's girlfriend Kortni is being induced if baby isn't here. Her name is going to be Harmony Marie Roberts.
Wow, I'm so excited, I never thought I'd have a real granddaughter. I have 4 steps.

donna :hug::grouphug:

mymorgy 12-20-2016 11:24 AM

those are all so great!
bobby

Mari 12-20-2016 03:39 PM

Lots of good news, Donna!

M

Dmom3005 12-20-2016 10:36 PM

Gosh when its good, then something happens for it to be bad.

Derrick called me earlier tonight. He fell and hurt his arm. Turns out to be his elbow. He is at the hospital with my friend who is his provider and her son. Now we are waiting to see what is up with it.

Gosh what an thing to happen.

Donna :hug::grouphug:

OhKay 12-21-2016 05:32 AM

You have so many things to look forward to and be excited about Donna, I'm so happy for you! :)

I hope that Derrick's elbow isn't very bad. He has been doing so well with work and school, he doesn't deserve to have to deal with a bad injury :hug:

Dmom3005 12-21-2016 09:45 PM

Derrick's elbow is broke. Its in an splint and sling right now. He goes to the orthopedic to hopefully get an cast tomorrow.

Really hoping no surgery needed.

Donna :hug::grouphug:

Mari 12-22-2016 01:11 AM

Good luck to him. :hug::hug::hug:

I hope he has a full recovery.

M

OhKay 12-22-2016 07:30 AM

I'm so sorry for him, Donna. I hope he doesn't need that surgery, and has a quick recovery :hug::hug::hug:

mymorgy 12-22-2016 09:14 AM

oh dear-hope no surgery

Dmom3005 12-27-2016 03:33 PM

:hug::grouphug:No surgery, and no cast. Which makes it harder if you ask me for him.
But he is doing pretty well.

He starts pt or ot tomorrow.

Donna

PS No baby the hospital had so many on Friday the 23rd that they had to postpone inducing till the 31st of December. Unless she goes sooner.

Donna