NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Sleep Apnea & Sleep Disorders (https://www.neurotalk.org/sleep-apnea-and-sleep-disorders/)
-   -   Difficult to Describe... (https://www.neurotalk.org/sleep-apnea-and-sleep-disorders/243188-difficult-describe.html)

Wiix 12-21-2016 10:03 AM

Difficult to Describe...

When I first wake up, in the morning, I have a feeling of dread accompanied with physical symptoms. These symptoms vary but are equally disturbing. Sometimes it's pressure inside of me, also hard to describe, that prevents me from going back to sleep. Consequently I get up and do something. Sometimes it goes away sometimes it doesn't.

Right now I am struggling just to sit here and having some tea trying to shake this. I don't know what this is. I feel like I'm going to die. Maybe I should talk to someone, I rarely do, there is no one. :( I am very isolated. What IS this?? :confused:

Wiix 12-21-2016 10:24 AM

It's been about an hour and I think it's starting to go away. :o

Snoopy 12-21-2016 05:12 PM

I'm sorry Wiix :hug:

My first thought was anxiety, other than that I don't know.

Wiix 12-22-2016 10:07 AM

Thanks Snoopy. At least someone heard me. I'm better today. Don't know what that was but it was strange and scary. It happens every once in a while and I hate it. Maybe it's a body chemistry thing from the day before.

Funny thing is who can I ask?? I sound nuts. :(

Snoopy 01-09-2017 11:13 AM

I Wiix,

How are you doing? You could start with your Primary Care Physician or whatever Dr. you feel the most comfortable with.

Mari 06-05-2017 02:09 AM

Low blood pressure?

Low blood sugar?

Have you started new medication?

I hope that it resolves itself.

M:)

Wiix 06-05-2017 09:32 AM

I have noticed something. It's cyclical.

Gethprime 06-07-2017 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mari (Post 1244193)
Low blood pressure?

Low blood sugar?

Have you started new medication?

I hope that it resolves itself.

M:)

I dont think its those either or both alone. But I do think that high blood sugar can play a role. My A1C with my first appnt with my primary back in feb this year was 9.3. Since then I changed my eating habits alot and lost close to 30 lbs. Im hoping my current a1c dropped by at least close to 1.0 pts or close to it if its under 1. Back in feb i had a real nasty sleep jerk in my back when it suddenly lunged forward and I didnt think much of it. got up from the couch and went to bed and slept for 1.5 hours and woke up. Since then its been like that ever since. My sleep cycles avg 1-2 hrs. now its getting more shorter :( A lady from my sleep doc just called me just now and theyre trying to get a 2 day sleep study on me set up for tonight. Which I hope I can get :(

Zatochi 06-25-2017 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gethprime (Post 1244403)
I dont think its those either or both alone. But I do think that high blood sugar can play a role. My A1C with my first appnt with my primary back in feb this year was 9.3. Since then I changed my eating habits alot and lost close to 30 lbs. Im hoping my current a1c dropped by at least close to 1.0 pts or close to it if its under 1. Back in feb i had a real nasty sleep jerk in my back when it suddenly lunged forward and I didnt think much of it. got up from the couch and went to bed and slept for 1.5 hours and woke up. Since then its been like that ever since. My sleep cycles avg 1-2 hrs. now its getting more shorter :( A lady from my sleep doc just called me just now and theyre trying to get a 2 day sleep study on me set up for tonight. Which I hope I can get :(

Were you able to have your sleep study done? If so, how did it go?

I know sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night gasping for breath and I have pain in my upper back but I know that it's not any type of typical back pain. I'm real familiar with back pain. What's weird is that I'll be having some weird dream and that's when I wake up. Also sometimes (a lot of times) I'll have a dream where I'll need to yell at someone to alert them to some type of danger.....but nothing comes out no matter how hard I try. I'm mean it's really weird.

I'm thinking I need to be checked for Sleep apnea. I dunno....

Wiix 06-25-2017 02:15 PM

Boy, we really have some problems. :eek:

I still get that strange feeling. Now, it's added a new one. My eye acts funny when I'm on the computer too long. My right eye goes all strange on me and I have to lay down and sleep a little. :confused: