NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   Marcia (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/243851-marcia.html)

mymorgy 01-10-2017 09:39 AM

Marcia

I have been having so much fun with my new cleaning help who comes once a week on monday. she didn't didn't come the past two mondays because of holidays. she has my number. we laugh so much. I give her things. I feel good about it. she only makes 10 dollars an hour from the agency. I adore her. she loves to play with the cats. she handles my anxiety beautifully. she understands bipolar.
I found out the insurance company made a mistake in their favor. I will be paying a lot less and forty dollars less a month for the premium

bizi 01-10-2017 02:18 PM

So nice to hear!!!!!
bizi

Dmom3005 01-10-2017 05:26 PM

:grouphug:So happy to hear both these things.

Donna :hug:

OhKay 01-11-2017 08:43 AM

I'm so glad you enjoy her company, and she understands anxiety and bipolar disorder. Also glad that you will be paying less :)

mymorgy 01-11-2017 10:30 AM

i pay much less. i give her a lot of presents. it is thru the department of aging ...75 cents an hour.
I am waiting to hear from robert. I wonder if something is wrong. One of my phones doesn't ring and i just bought another one and i can't figure it out.
I am also worried about pudge. I hardly see her eat. I might take her to the vet.

Dmom3005 01-11-2017 12:22 PM

Bobby
Is Pudge losing weight? If not just keep a eye on.

Donna :hug::grouphug:

mymorgy 01-11-2017 12:38 PM

i feel her but she doesn't seem to be losing weight. I also don't see her go to the litter box. I took her in for that and the vet said she was okay

OhKay 01-12-2017 08:09 AM

Cats are usually very secretive when they go to the BR, and sometimes when they eat if there are other cats around.

I hope that she is okay :hug::hug::hug:

bizi 01-12-2017 08:14 AM

Remember that cats are supposedly nocturnal. So there may be more activity at night then you are aware of.
bizi
so that you are worried.

mymorgy 01-12-2017 08:20 AM

that you. I still don't know if i should take her to take her to the vet. she skeeps in different places. I don;t like it when sshe sleeps under the table.

mymorgy 01-12-2017 05:27 PM

marcia called and said she wa going to work for me on monday a holiday yippei wonder if she is bipolar she is so nice

OhKay 01-13-2017 08:51 AM

It's great she is coming in even though it is a holiday :)

bizi 01-13-2017 09:13 AM

I am so happy she is a joy to your life. some one to look forward to seeing and being with her.:)
bizi

Dmom3005 01-13-2017 10:39 AM

:hug:For the first time in quite a while I don't have to rearrange my hours for
Monday because I have a parent needing me. So Derrick and I will
get the day together.

One of the last we will get to spend in a while. He starts back to school
the following week.

Donna :grouphug:

mymorgy 01-17-2017 10:13 AM

mARCIA Came over yesterday. she brought snapper eggplant and spaghetti- what a surprise. she played with the cats and pudge moved more. I have an appt with the vet at 11:15 on thursday

mymorgy 02-07-2017 08:59 AM

we had a a ball yesterday. they had a special for two dollar lattes at olsons next black so we went there. we went there for 45 minutes and sat outside. she has become more like an aide.I might have saved her a lot of money. I told her to call select quote and she did. she can get 25 years of life insurance for 31 dollars and collect 100,000 if she dies or gets sick. now she is paying 78 dollars
for 20 years for 20 or 30 thousand.
we played with the cats and the laser beam. abby loves her, it was so cute.pudge isn't playful but she played a little
she did clean. more pants arrived. i went down and got them .. five. she is going to have her daughter give her money in march and buy some. I did give her a pair. I am not depressed when i am with her but still manic
I did go to physical therapy yesterday. both legs hurt so much I almost canceled. I too a tiny walk with cecilia and had coffee. that helped a little. the young girls give me a high. we wroked on my hands and tom brady stories.

bizi 02-07-2017 09:10 AM

I am glad that you are not giving up on PT!
You sound like you are having some mixed moods depression then hypomania. You may need to report this again.
bizi

mymorgy 02-07-2017 09:13 AM

could you explain that more. at times yesterday i felt that i was flying. I am seeing him in thursday

mymorgy 02-07-2017 09:08 PM

i crashed. got a hair cut and a lot of compliments. the hairdresser kept on flirting with me. Jack at the senior center was teasing me.I ate too much

bizi 02-07-2017 09:11 PM

I am sorry you crashed bobby.
take care of yourself.
bizi

OhKay 02-09-2017 08:15 AM

When you say you crashed, did your fatigue get to you, or did you get depressed? It's important to describe how you have been feeling to your pdoc. It may help to write or type a log of how you have been feeling every day. These are just a made up examples of what the logs could look like:

Example 1:
noon-2pm: feeling high, bought 8 pairs of pants online
2-3:30: went to PT
3:30-4:crashed
7pm: dinner, ate too much

Example 2:
High most of the day. Bought 8 pairs of pants online. Got tired and crashed after PT. Ate too much at dinner.

Documentation like this is not for everyone, but it's important for your pdoc to know exactly what's been going on.

mymorgy 02-09-2017 08:25 AM

i had such a great time withh her and we played with the cats a lot annd went and got latte et-two grownupes acting like kitties- i was so high-then i went inti a depression when she left after an hour. I will tell him i bought eight pairs of cheap pannts yesterdayy and a coat marjed down from 90 to 20 and i bid on another bag. I am already excited about giving her a blue swing coat=I thought itwould be navy-it said navy but it isn't. she gets me high. she is a huge antidepressant

mymorgy 02-28-2017 06:11 AM

I have been having a very nice time with Marcia, she us really special. I behave the way I used too behave whenI was very young. I am always giving her something. yesterday it was a pretty top and embroidered roses and a nice ice bucket. then we went to the coffee place on the next block. they are having a special on latte for two dollars-half price for the month of feb. we sit outside and talk/ sometimes she treats me. I think with no special we should keep on going and i will just treat her. I think it is probably a bipolar thing but I think it is all right. I had two ice buckets for instance and I told her to take the nicer one. she didn't.
before she left abby looked so sad. We were not imagining it. Marcia always plays with the laser with her. She picked up the laser again and played for five minutes with abby. It was strange how sad abby looked. I am looking forward to thursday when alicia comes. she is so healthy! It is not the same. Marcia has some kind of control over me. I think she makes me feel loved.

OhKay 02-28-2017 07:54 AM

I'm so happy that you found a kindred spirit in Marcia :)

I understand what you mean about Abby looking sad. My cats look disappointed when we stop doing thing they like, or we don't give them table food they want. They make expressions like people do. It's funny.

$2 is a deal for lattes. I love them, especially iced.

mymorgy 02-28-2017 08:34 AM

that is interesting. I have never seen any of my cats look sad. I have had eight i think. I was so happy when she played more with abby. you are so right. Marcia is a kindred spirit. that is it!

bizi 02-28-2017 11:12 AM

I am happy for you that you have people in your life that bring you joy.
I am sure you bring them joy as well.
((((HUGS))))
bizi

mymorgy 03-07-2017 07:51 AM

i felt so good with marcia . I treated her to regular priced cappuccino.
I don't know what to do. together it costs ten dollars but I really enjoy myself.
I do it more for myself than for her. she gets ten dollars an hour and works seven days a week. her rent is 1000 dollars. she has a daughter and granddaughter who live in canada. I hope i am doing the right thing. I think i will make it a weekly thing. I gave her a pair of pants. I have the same ones. they were cheap. I am giving her another pair and might give another pair which might be too loud for me. I also gave her a package of whole wheat spaghetti

OhKay 03-07-2017 10:50 AM

I have a habit of treating my friends too much and too often. It makes me feel good too, but sometimes I have let it get out of control and they learn to expect things from me and I resent it.

Giving can also be like spending when you're hypo. You can overdo it.

mymorgy 03-07-2017 10:52 AM

we are alike. Yes i am afraid i might grow resentful. ugh

Dmom3005 03-07-2017 06:27 PM

Bobby

Try reminding yourself that you are doing it because you want to.
Not that she expects it. Or would really want you to unless you
want to.

My like daughter in law, has very little money of her own from child support.
So when I treat I know its because she has no money. But its also because I want to. She will almost always apologize that i'm paying.

But when she gets her money, she will always treat me.

mymorgy 03-07-2017 06:53 PM

it feels good doesn;t it. I don't want her to take it for granted and I don't think she will. she knows I am uptight about money and that my recent spending is the result of my illness. She knows I try to save money where I can/

OhKay 03-08-2017 09:03 AM

I feel like I ruin people buy spoiling them. I choose them as friends because they are good people, but they learn to expect things because of MY behavior. I think part of why I do what I do is because I have poor self-esteem.

Donna, I think what you are talking about with your daughter-in-law is totally different. I think that is a healthy relationship.

Dmom3005 03-08-2017 10:57 AM

Yep, Kay it is. But I will treat others also. But its only because
I want to or feel like it. I may know ahead of time they don't have
the money to go out to eat with me. But I do not enjoy going by
myself all the time. So I'll ask someone and then say I'm paying
so they will say yes.

mymorgy 03-08-2017 11:10 AM

I don't think it has anything to do with self esteem. have been like this since a little kid. I would babysit across the street for two and three year olds when i was five or six. I got angry when the woman offered me candy because that I couldn't resist. I really liked doing it for free

OhKay 03-09-2017 07:57 AM

Some of my behavior is healthy, some is not. Maybe it does depend on the person? Or maybe it depends on what kind of place I'm in at the time? IDK.

mymorgy 03-10-2017 07:53 AM

I might give Marcia some of the pants. I have to check and see if I don't like any of them much. I just opened three drawers and they were loaded. I don't know what I will do if I like them all. I can use them also as pajamas. Most of them are so soft and like jerseys.I wonder what triggered this. So far I have given her two pairs. I also will not take her out for coffee every week. too much money. I think she will be disappointed but will understand. I just gave alicia three hanging hangers. she was appreciative. she didn't throw out the garbage.'I let her go shopping since she works so fast cleaning the kitchen sweeping the floors and cleaning the floors and doing the bathroom. I figure why does she have to sit around since she works so fast.

OhKay 03-10-2017 10:42 AM

You're so nice to those ladies! :)

mymorgy 05-16-2017 05:28 AM

she is a God send! she laughs so much. she loves my kitty cats. I tell her how wonderful she is and she says she knows. I love giving her things. at times she treats me like a child. I guess I need it. she is spiritual. she doesn;t have an ounce of envy in her. she is magical. she really lifts me up and makes me act as i did when i was very young. she removes my anxiety.

bizi 05-16-2017 05:30 AM

could she be scheduled to come more often????
:)
bizi

mymorgy 05-16-2017 06:09 AM

no-i wouldn't need psychiatric pills if she did