NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   alicia (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/244413-alicia.html)

mymorgy 01-27-2017 08:47 AM

alicia

I have permanent help for thursday. she has a large family five children and 11 grandchildren/ she is an animal lover. she has three beautiful cats and two dogs the dogs are poodles which she has groomed. One is a standard and one is a minature poodle. the little one is a boss she has 11 grandchildren. she wore pearls around her neck and a bracelet. she had a beautiful tcoaat. she was so nice.most of the time was talking. next week we through out books and i think i know where to put all the pills.so much time was watching pudge to figure out if she was still sick.she seemed to get healthier. she comes from a very happy family. very healthy. I lucked out
pudge slept most of the time on the bed. abby was really showing off

OhKay 01-28-2017 09:30 AM

I'm so glad that you are enjoying Alicia's company. She must have a lot of stories with all those children, grandchildren, and pets.

I'm so happy Pudge is doing better :)

mymorgy 02-03-2017 04:55 AM

alicia is a dynamo. I tried cleaning a bit I did the kitchen and bathroom sink and started clearning off the pills from the table and chosing books to throw out from the book case, I am far from done. I paid the porter ten dojlars to remove those books downstairs.she started sweeping and did under the bbed without my asking her. she is sixty. she did the laundry. I gave her perfume i didn't like, a pair of slackss I liked and all my top sheets I never use. wow

bizi 02-03-2017 08:30 AM

You cleaned...wow, I am impressed!
have a good day!
(((((HUGS))))
bizi

mymorgy 02-03-2017 09:07 AM

but so far i really lucked out on the two wonderful women! I am in sshock

OhKay 02-04-2017 07:54 AM

Isn't Alicia's job to clean for you?

mymorgy 02-04-2017 10:38 AM

you know i am bipolar and eccentric and have had a very difficult time with housekeepers. I pay 75 cents an hour and they get ten dollars an hour. it is a state program. My legs really hurt from the stroke and arthritis.
I really made the first one i had for five years work and i did nothing. she quit.
I did give her things though:wink: I really am a nice person.

OhKay 02-06-2017 09:38 AM

I know that you are a really nice person :hug::hug::hug:

When I was a home health aid and did cleaning for clients under programs like that, I didn't expect my clients to clean before I got there, and they never did. It is really, really nice of you to try to lighten Alicia's load. I just worry about you doing too much :hug:

bizi 02-06-2017 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OhKay (Post 1235695)
I know that you are a really nice person :hug::hug::hug:

When I was a home health aid and did cleaning for clients under programs like that, I didn't expect my clients to clean before I got there, and they never did. It is really, really nice of you to try to lighten Alicia's load. I just worry about you doing too much :hug:

I am sure that you were a fine aide. I know that you made life easier for many patients. You were a god send to them.
(((((HUGS)))))
bizi

OhKay 02-07-2017 06:50 AM

Thanks Bizi :)
I know I was great at my job, whether it was in home care or in one of the hospitals I worked at. I'll always be proud of the work I did :)
I have a cherished box of cards and letters from former patients and clients.

I did not like my clients any less because they were messy. If they were, I would usually work harder and faster so I would have time at the end of my cleaning, etc to spend time with them if they were pleasant. I met so many lovely people...