NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   I am realy having trouble walking (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/244849-am-realy-trouble-walking.html)

mymorgy 02-08-2017 01:09 PM

I am realy having trouble walking

the p.t.s are mostly spending time on fine motor control which i soreley need
but my walking is getting worse. they are spending some time on that but just a little. My memory is getting better. I have been very tired so Idon't know how much physical stuff i can do. they are nice and young and send out good vibrations.

Dmom3005 02-08-2017 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mymorgy (Post 1235979)
the p.t.s are mostly spending time on fine motor control which i soreley need
but my walking is getting worse. they are spending some time on that but just a little. My memory is getting better. I have been very tired so Idon't know how much physical stuff i can do. they are nice and young and send out good vibrations.

Bobby
Make sure you tell them you are having problems walking. They can do a evaluation to see if they should be concerned. Or if its just something to keep an eye on. They used to do a lot of that with me.

Donna

mymorgy 02-08-2017 01:33 PM

they know it and see it but I don't know which they think right now is more important. they also know i am tired and like to sit down

Dmom3005 02-08-2017 03:15 PM

Good Bobby.

They may be monitoring your walking also.

mymorgy 02-08-2017 04:01 PM

it looks like i am going t fall at any minute. they keep in saying go slowing. i take my cane. the sound just out in my computer. I thought it was a power strip but then i knowed out the phone.

Brokenfriend 02-08-2017 08:41 PM

I know how that is. My knees hurt from time, to time. I'm out of shape. I exercised a lot in my youth. BF:hug::hug::hug:

Mari 02-09-2017 02:12 AM

Have you spoken to them about how they decide what to prioritize?

M

mymorgy 02-09-2017 02:59 AM

no. I guess i should, we agreed that it was inpmportant to write and type and dial the phone. I make so many cirrectuns with typing and i forgot where some keys are. as the day progresses my walking gets better, I kook funny. I git tired if cirrectung.lol
now that i have the sound back I am kistening ti a lot of gorldon lightfoot. o just love himthe cane really helps after a while
I just bought some nail clipperfs from ebay-they always look dirty so soembidy said cut then short. also bought more rayon pants. I xould open a stre

Mari 02-09-2017 03:09 AM

Keep being patient with yourself.

You have made progress with PT and will continue to make progress.

M

mymorgy 02-09-2017 04:04 AM

it is like i have so manh things going onthis past year that half the time i don't take anything seriously/ i was walking much better right afterthhe stroke and before the surgery and then i got better after allll the bike riding but then it turned and i got worse and the last two times at the other place i couldn;t finish the tasks annnnnd the i really got worse. I stopped going . I sort of felt i was going tobe a crippled. since so much had happenec that though didn't snk in. i don't know what to think
i wish i could fall asleep. i haven't even looked out tosee ifit is snowing
what a joke two men were flirting with eme today. one two years yoounger and the other a few years older. that one i have a crush on. the other one was telling me how beatiful i was and my body was. I was saying i am fat and 72
and he persisted He is my new hairdresser-a russian