NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   Food poison (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/245036-food-poison.html)

Brokenfriend 02-13-2017 11:18 PM

Food poison

I had some peanuts, and a TV dinner yesterday. Then I started to become sick, and was having to go to the toilet till after 6:00 AM. I became so sick that I wondered if I was going to die.

I felt like I needed to tell someone, so I'm telling you all. It was the worse that I've had since I was a kid. It was so bad that I wished that I had parents again.

I finally got some sleep after 12:30 PM. :icon_redface::Noooo: There was no one around to help me. I'm glad that I had some Imodium.

Please forgive me if the subject content offended anyone. I just needed to talk to someone about it. BF:hug::hug::hug:

mymorgy 02-13-2017 11:24 PM

how are you feeling now? it must have been so awful. I once had food poisoning and a doctor had to come to the house and give me a shot of something. I am so sorry

bizi 02-13-2017 11:43 PM

oh friend
How awful for you.
I hate being sick.
Feel free to come here and share with us. I am usually on several times a day if you need to PM me.
(((((HUGS)))))
bizi

Brokenfriend 02-14-2017 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mymorgy (Post 1236546)
how are you feeling now? it must have been so awful. I once had food poisoning and a doctor had to come to the house and give me a shot of something. I am so sorry

I'm almost feeling back to normal. I slowly got better during the late morning, and got some sleep yesterday afternoon, and woke up feeling better.

Thank you bobby. BF:hug::hug::hug:

Brokenfriend 02-14-2017 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizi (Post 1236547)
oh friend
How awful for you.
I hate being sick.
Feel free to come here and share with us. I am usually on several times a day if you need to PM me.
(((((HUGS)))))
bizi

Thank you Bizi. It was so bad that I thought that I could die. I became very weak, and the pain was 10 on a scale of 10. I get it from time, to time, but nowhere this bad. I had a case of it in the 80's after eating barbecued spare ribs in a restaurant. I never forgot that food poisoning situation either. BF:hug::hug::hug:

OhKay 02-14-2017 06:09 AM

That's a terrible feeling BF, and I'm sorry that you were alone and scared because it was so bad :hug::hug::hug:

That frozen stuff can still get contaminated. Pizza rolls or pockets were in the news recently and were recalled because of it.

I'm glad you are feeling better. I hope you are back to 100% soon :hug::hug::hug:

Don't worry about the subject matter... everybody poops.

bizi 02-14-2017 12:10 PM

I hope you are on the mend.
(((((HUGS))))
bizi

Brokenfriend 02-14-2017 11:41 PM

I have been recuperating today. I've forgotten the intensity of the pain already, but I know that it was bad, bad, bad.

My sinuses, and ear wax were active today. I guess food poison travels through the whole body before it exits.

I've been eating chicken soup.

Thank you for caring. BF:hug::hug::hug:

Mari 02-15-2017 12:40 AM

'Glad to hear that you are improving.

I wish you continued healing.

Take good care.

M

Brokenfriend 02-15-2017 02:13 AM

Thank you Mari. I'm definitely feeling better. I guess it's just a matter of time for the food poison to pass through us, and to be eliminated. My strength is coming back. BF:hug::hug::hug:+