NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   New Member Introductions (https://www.neurotalk.org/new-member-introductions/)
-   -   Being called a liar for TBI because of who injuerd me (https://www.neurotalk.org/new-member-introductions/245104-called-liar-tbi-injuerd.html)

Judypie 02-15-2017 12:26 PM

Being called a liar for TBI because of who injuerd me

3 Attachment(s)
HI, My nmae is Judy and I am here out of desperation. I was injured to my head and neck by somebody important so my medical is being blocked at every turn. I am being told I am a liar , my symptoms don't exist, all the Ahcccs doctors say there is nothing on my MRI but when I pay cash they do see injury...
I don't have the cash to keep paying..
my injury was September of 2014.... There is a little hole in my skull where I was hit and the Hospital where I had my first CT said there was no injury to be seen. I did not find the injury myself on the CT until October 2016 when I used my own reader for MRI & CT scans... then I take it to a doctor I paid cash too and the injury was confirmed... but still I am being blocked since I dont have money.
There is even bleeding in to my neck...
I do hope this forum will be of some use...
I am like all the rest.. feels like everybody is out to get me...

Jomar 02-15-2017 02:07 PM

I posted a copy of this thread on our TBI/PCS forum for you-
https://www.neurotalk.org/traumatic-...i-injuerd.html

Judypie 02-15-2017 02:50 PM

my reply

THANK YOU, I am having the worst time getting help

Porkette 02-15-2017 05:39 PM

Hi Judypie,

I'm sorry you have had such a problem, my advice to you is to get a lawyer for the person that is blocking your health insurance and any Dr. that is giving you a hard time and refusing treatment report that Dr. to the medical conduct board in your area. I've had to do that when the Dr. I was seeing for my epilepsy put me on to high of a dosage of med and almost killed me. I wish you the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue

Judypie 02-16-2017 08:42 AM

Thank you AND......

1 Attachment(s)
Just one more thing that I feel is note worthy.. I have been going nuts paying cash to doctors trying to find anyway to get relife. I had went to my eye doctor and she was surprised that my right Axis chaged from a 20 to an 8 so while looking at my MRI myself I found this Cyst in my face the was pushing against the eye. I had gone to the ENT doctor but my MRI disk did not open for him. I went and got another copy for him and drooped it off... this is after I told the group of authority about it so when the ENT calls me back he said my MRI was clear... I wrote them a fax and sent in the photos off my MRI showing the Cyst and he says oh that's nothing to worry about... Just like al the doctors do right now but don't make scene.. if they could blame my pain on a Cyst it would be something not considered injury.... I cant blame somebody for pain from a Cyst..
They are so worried about stopping me from medical care that when there is something they could actually say hey this we did not do this to her .. see its just a Cyst.. but no.... Well that's because the hole in my skull is there where they hit me.. I would have never found the hole if I wasn't searching my own MRI because of being blocked.. Pain will make a person do crazy things to get help.. even try to teach myself how to read my own MRI, which I found kind of easy since I am very intelligent.. the hospital at the time of the CT said they saw no injury so I just believed them back in 2014.....

Skeezyks 02-16-2017 12:58 PM

Hello Judypie: I'm just stopping by to welcome you to NeuroTalk. :welcome_sign: I'm sorry you are having so much difficulty. Hopefully being here can be of some comfort & support. :grouphug: