NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   I didn't lose it yet and am amazed (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/245388-didnt-lose-am-amazed.html)

mymorgy 02-24-2017 02:48 PM

I didn't lose it yet and am amazed

I spent close to three hours in the morning yesterday shuffling between social security medicare epic and my insurance company who appears to be withholding forty dollars a month from my social security check. It still isn't resolved but today I asked to speak to the supervisor of the insurance co united healthcare and she said she would contact billing. she called me back and asked if we could have a three way call to social security to verify that they are taking out a certain amount of money. they said yes but they couldn't give it to her in writing. all through this ordeal even with jerks I haven't lost it yet.
yesterday robert came over and helped me get acqainted with my cell phone. he was here for three hours. I am still having trouble using the keyboard amongst other things but i didn't lose it. amazing. i did use some four letter words though
I bought another pair of pants-ridiculous-i will probably give some to Marcia. I got a bill of 165 from the doctors that is part of my deductible. I paid close to 2 hundred dollars for over 2000 minutes and two year coverage to my cell phone. robert said it came out to less than 8 dollars a month

bizi 02-24-2017 05:40 PM

that is great bobby!
bizi

Skeezyks 02-24-2017 07:31 PM

Dealing with "the bureaucracy" can be incredibly annoying. :mad: I bow to your fortitude! :Bow: My wife is actually good at it & so she handles all of that sort of thing for us. If it were left up to me, I shudder to think what kind of shape we'd be in! :rolleyes: :icon_lol:

mymorgy 02-25-2017 04:34 AM

I wish i had one! Right now I am feeling the repercussions of it all. The supervisor of the United Healthcare was named Princess. I did a double take and wondered how she handled the name when she was growing up lol. I hope she comes through for me
bobby

OhKay 02-25-2017 07:52 AM

I guess you're not irritable anymore, or at least not when you were going through all that BS! :):):)
If nothing else, my anxiety would be sky high!

I hope you get everything with the insurance straightened out Bobby :hug:

mymorgy 02-25-2017 08:01 AM

I can't remember if i raised my antidepressants without consulting the doctor yesterday. I did the day before though. that helped big time with the irritability.
I don't know what to do today. I put a pair of rayon pants on today..the only type I have been buying and wearing....these are so unbelievably comfortable.
I decide in a couple of minutes about the pills.I don't feel revved up. I think i have finally come down. I decided I will take a little extra risperdal

bizi 02-25-2017 11:56 AM

doesn't the resiperdal help with the irritability?
I am glad that you have comfy clothes to wear, I need to give in and buy me some new ones my size....sigh
bizi

mymorgy 02-25-2017 12:23 PM

the rayon pants i buy on ebay are great-they stretch. yes about risperdal it is an antipyshcotic

bizi 02-25-2017 06:24 PM

I think you asked bobby or kay?
He wrote to me:::::
Quote:

How do I pronounce Skeezyks? Just like Skeezicks (ski- zicks) in the old Uncle Wiggly board game... or Skeezix in the old Gasoline Alley comic strip. (Incidentally, according to Wikipedia, "skeezix" was cowboy slang for a motherless calf...) :rolleyes: :hug: :)
bizi