NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   I bought another crocodile bag (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/245494-bought-crocodile-bag.html)

mymorgy 03-01-2017 08:03 AM

I bought another crocodile bag

I have to cut back on antidepressants again and up the risperdal. I think trump's speech pushed me to it. it is likely that the stock market will react favorably over time even with the potential huger deficit gulp

Dmom3005 03-01-2017 04:20 PM

Bobby

I didn't watch his speech, only because I'm already upset with what he
is doing to Special Needs kids, and our Medicaid and things.

So hoping things are good for you.

Donna :hug::grouphug:

mymorgy 03-01-2017 04:58 PM

Medicare Rights Center i started to get email from them to see what he is going to be up too. is there an organization that can keep you up to date?

Brokenfriend 03-01-2017 09:41 PM

Alarmed

I'm alarmed after reading this thread, but wasn't before.:confused I saw the speech also, and I thought that he was in favor of Medicaid. He doesn't seem to be in favor of welfare.

Does anyone have a transcript of that area of his speech? I hope that we haven't upset anyone. BF:Sigh::Noooo::hug:

Brokenfriend 03-01-2017 11:08 PM

This makes me feel like the future in dark, and I'm weighed down with heavy weights on my heart. This is a partial panic attack. BF:(

Jomar 03-01-2017 11:19 PM

Just a very gentle reminder of our guidelines about limiting political comments on NT..

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

BF I hope your panic passes quickly.:grouphug:

mymorgy 03-02-2017 12:27 AM

I just woke up feeling so depressed. I cut back on the antidepressants because of the eating and buying and feel awful now. I haven't touched the scotch.
broken friend it will be all right. there are toomany votes to lose if he touches though. He didn't say anything.
I don't know whether to make coffee or not. I am so frightened also that i will start really gaining weight again. I won't get on the scale/ I had two portions of curried riced cauliflower besides cheese and some things earlier/.

bizi 03-02-2017 12:30 AM

day at a time bobby, that is all we have.
((((HUGS))))
bizi

Mari 03-02-2017 01:43 AM

link to actual speech re Medicaid

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brokenfriend (Post 1237794)
This makes me feel like the future in dark, and I'm weighed down with heavy weights on my heart. This is a partial panic attack. BF:(

Dear BF,

Donald Trump's Congress speech (full text) - CNNPolitics.com

He said that he wants the governors to have the money they need
Quote:

"so that no one is left out."
=-=-=-

=-=-=-

Remember that the Presidential branch does not have money.
Congress controls the money. (Power of the Purse).
Power of the Purse |

US House of Representatives: History, Art & Archives

M

Brokenfriend 03-03-2017 02:59 AM

I'm feeling better. I'm back to my so called normal. Thank you Mari. BF:hug::hug::hug: