NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   Donna's life (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/245521-donnas-life.html)

Dmom3005 03-03-2017 11:14 AM

Donna's life

Hi everyone,
I seem to have lost my threads so I'm starting a new one.

First I'm doing well and have finally gotten back out of my house with even
cold weather. This is making me feel better.
Next, My husband is working 10 hour days this week, it was supposed to be 12 for 7 days. Now he isn't even sure he will get to work on Saturday or Sunday. Personally I think he will be happy with just one of those days now. Even with Sunday being more money if not working.
My oldest is having problems with his depression. So because he can't get in at the office he goes to for at least another month. Even being on the waiting list wont get that. I bought him some St Johns Wort to try. It seems to be helping. I am also wanting to see about SaME. But don't know much about it.

My next son & his family is doing well. I've been running his lady around to doctor's appointments the last couple weeks. And it will keep up. Till she gets some relief from her hip and knee pain. She has seizures sometimes and shouldn't be driving.

Derrick is doing really well both at school and work. They are teaching him to be a runner at work right now. And have asked when he is done at school if he would like to take the class to do cook runner. He then asked them what that would be. He would get to do some of the preparing of the food along with a runner. He thinks he would like it.

He is working 3 days a week 11:30 to 5:00pm. Other than one manager that he used to work with not liking not getting to work with him everyone is liking his schedule.

I will update as things go on.

Dmom3005 03-03-2017 11:16 AM

Oops
Forgot a update on Harmony, she is just over 2 months now. And weighs 10 lbs. She had lots of problems with gas and constipation. So Gas drops were added and apple juice. It seems to have solved the problems, and she is sleeping again and smiling.

Will is enjoying school and waiting on good weather to get outside I think with his new bike. Its a three wheeler the green machine I think they call it.

Donna :hug::grouphug:

mymorgy 03-03-2017 12:52 PM

thanks for the update! how are you feeling?
bobby

bizi 03-04-2017 05:13 AM

hi donna, YOu are a busy woman.
thanks for the update.
((((HUGS)))))
bizi

mymorgy 03-05-2017 07:11 AM

How is donna?
bobby

OhKay 03-05-2017 07:50 AM

I'm glad that you're getting out, Donna. It does make a BIG difference in how you feel. How is your vertigo?

It is good to hear how the whole gang is doing :)

Dmom3005 03-05-2017 09:27 PM

:grouphug:I'm doing good. The vertigo is mainly at night when trying to sleep.

So its better. We got Derrick a computer or 2 in 1 today. And a beautiful
Kitty named coco for Kortni and Dan.

Its been a great day for the nice weather.

Donna :hug::grouphug:

Mari 03-06-2017 01:03 AM

New Kitty cat!

M

mymorgy 03-06-2017 06:37 AM

that sounds so wonderful! you have to learn to talk more about yourself. we love you.
bobby

OhKay 03-06-2017 09:54 AM

What nice gifts :)

I'm so glad that your vertigo is not a daytime threat, so you are not at a greater risk of falls anymore. I wish you did not have to deal with it at all tho :hug: Sometimes I experience vertigo laying down when I'm having migraines… not fun.