NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Sanctuary for Spiritual Support (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/)
-   -   Answers to Prayers (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/245571-answers-prayers.html)

Kitty 03-07-2017 09:13 AM

Answers to Prayers

I've had a few really large expenses over the past few months and was beginning to get a little worried that I might be scraping the bottom of the barrel so to say.

I worried and worried about it and then just stopped. Told myself that worrying wasn't doing anything but increasing my anxiety.

So I had a conversation with God. I told Him I was concerned about my money not lasting. I'm sure He got a big chuckle out of that. I told Him I had a couple of utility bills coming up to be paid and I was concerned my monthly disability check wouldn't be enough to cover me through the month.

I felt almost embarrassed to have said that to Him. Where is my faith?

Well, He sure showed me that I don't need to worry about such things.

I got a letter in the mail from some medical facility that had done some lab work.....honestly, I have no idea who they are OR do I remember what they did.......and I almost tossed it in the trash without opening it thinking it was just some kind of advertising thing. But my curiosity won and I opened it. Lo and Behold there was a check for $103 refunding me for an over payment!! This was the first thing that happened.

I ordered my groceries through Amazon Fresh for the week on Sunday night for a Monday delivery. $111 worth but that should last me a couple of weeks.

I asked for a inside delivery which means they bring all the totes inside for me. Well, the delivery guy stacked them all on the porch and then took off! What???? I can't bring those totes inside! I called Amazon and got the nicest lady. I explained my circumstances and she got very quiet. Then she said that her sister has MS, too, and she understands the struggle we face each day. She apologized and said that she would make sure someone came out to bring all the totes inside. She also said that this touched a nerve with her and she was going to refund the cost of my entire order!!! :eek: Oh My Gosh......I told her I appreciated that but didn't want her to get in trouble. She said she wouldn't and she was doing it as much for her sister as for me. I was speechless....and that doesn't happen too often with me! :o So that was another $111. Over the course of a few days $214 came back to me.

God was answering my prayers. :circlelove:

music-in-me 03-07-2017 07:10 PM

Dear Kitty,

God certainly answered your prayers far beyond what you could have asked or thought!! I believe He answers our prayers this way just to prove He is who He says He is, and does what He says He will do!!

He has certainly met my needs, sometimes miraculously like you, and I just smile and praise Him, thinking to myself, "Why did I ever doubt?" He is able to do meet our needs and give us a wonderful testimony to share and encourage others to trust Him, too!

Thanks for sharing!!! Take care,m M-i-m

Brokenfriend 03-07-2017 11:31 PM

That's wonderful. Praise God. BF:hug::hug::hug:

ger715 03-09-2017 01:07 AM

Don't know how I would get through my day without conversations with God thru most of the day. I have a long list; but God is a great listener. I truly believe He wants us to come to him with our concerns.

And Kitty;..... thank you for sharing.

Gerry

Gethprime 03-13-2017 01:29 AM

This reminded me of when I was suffering from frequent bouts of hyperventilation, pvcs and palpitations. Sometime in mid Jan 2017 I had suffered from a huge crippling panic/anxiety attack. Then sometime in late Feb I was suffering from so much pain and suffering I actually cried out to God for help. The pain I was going through was too much for me to handle on my own. I had lost a lot of sleep. I had suffered a UTI (urinary tract infection) in mid Feb. The antibiotics they gave me worked like a charm but gave me diarrhea for 3-4 days. My pvcs and palps came back a bit but got some potassium supps since mines was a bit low. I asked God to help me and grant me the strength to pull through and forgive me of my sins that I have committed in the past. Within a few days my health started getting better. Though I still struggle with my anxiety/panic and nerve issues. I also manage my Diabetes better without meds. I know that God wishes the best for me and he and his son Jesus are there near me whenever I need someone to talk to.:grouphug:

Kitty 03-13-2017 07:48 AM

Thanks for sharing. :hug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gethprime (Post 1238635)
This reminded me of when I was suffering from frequent bouts of hyperventilation, pvcs and palpitations. Sometime in mid Jan 2017 I had suffered from a huge crippling panic/anxiety attack. Then sometime in late Feb I was suffering from so much pain and suffering I actually cried out to God for help. The pain I was going through was too much for me to handle on my own. I had lost a lot of sleep. I had suffered a UTI (urinary tract infection) in mid Feb. The antibiotics they gave me worked like a charm but gave me diarrhea for 3-4 days. My pvcs and palps came back a bit but got some potassium supps since mines was a bit low. I asked God to help me and grant me the strength to pull through and forgive me of my sins that I have committed in the past. Within a few days my health started getting better. Though I still struggle with my anxiety/panic and nerve issues. I also manage my Diabetes better without meds. I know that God wishes the best for me and he and his son Jesus are there near me whenever I need someone to talk to.:grouphug:

Brokenfriend 03-13-2017 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gethprime (Post 1238635)

Hi Gethprime. I have had much of the same thing through my life. There is a verse in the Bible that has helped me for years that may help you also.
Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God,
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My
righteous right hand.'

There are a lot of nice people on the Bipolar area of Neurotalk. You are welcome to join us. Brokenfriend :hug::grouphug: