NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   beginning to get ready to go for ultrsound for my neck (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/245586-beginning-ready-ultrsound-neck.html)

mymorgy 03-07-2017 10:57 AM

beginning to get ready to go for ultrsound for my neck

I am so nervous. I hope i don't get lost. they said it should take thirty minutes

Mari 03-07-2017 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mymorgy (Post 1238081)
I am so nervous. I hope i don't get lost. they said it should take thirty minutes

I hope that everything worked out.:hug::hug::hug:

M

mymorgy 03-07-2017 04:21 PM

i decided to walk there because it is close. My legs gave out near the hospital and a very nice man helped me a little and then told somebody to get a wheelchair.At that point i was on the wet ground. no support from my legs/

then i was taken to the wrong place. i told them the sixth floor and finally right before they were going to dothe ultrasound there , they took me in the wheelchair to the sixth floor where the guy was waiting. I told him it was so hard being bipolar. He said he knew. his aunt is bipolar and goes to a pdoc but refuses medication.
I canceled tomorrow's physical therapy. my legs can't take it. they need to rest.
I"ll go on Monday. fighting more with stella and boy did i get nasty. she really triggered me. that might be the end. haven;t heard from her since.
see the psychiatrist on thursday. will tell him about the continued eating and some buying

Dmom3005 03-07-2017 06:15 PM

Sorry for your trouble getting there Bobby. Good idea to cancel the PT tomorrow. But make sure on Monday they know what happened.

Donna:hug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by mymorgy (Post 1238095)
i decided to walk there because it is close. My legs gave out near the hospital and a very nice man helped me a little and then told somebody to get a wheelchair.At that point i was on the wet ground. no support from my legs/

then i was taken to the wrong place. i told them the sixth floor and finally right before they were going to dothe ultrasound there , they took me in the wheelchair to the sixth floor where the guy was waiting. I told him it was so hard being bipolar. He said he knew. his aunt is bipolar and goes to a pdoc but refuses medication.
I canceled tomorrow's physical therapy. my legs can't take it. they need to rest.
I"ll go on Monday. fighting more with stella and boy did i get nasty. she really triggered me. that might be the end. haven;t heard from her since.
see the psychiatrist on thursday. will tell him about the continued eating and some buying

mymorgy 03-07-2017 07:04 PM

I explained to the receptionist on the phone and made sure they wouldn't charge me and said I would see them next monday. My legs don't seem to get better. My hands are showing more control but need a lot more control.

Mari 03-08-2017 03:35 AM

Wow.

That was a rough time. You are brave -- have a lot of mental strength.

Good that you are going to stay home Wednesday.

M

mymorgy 03-08-2017 06:52 AM

the guy was shocked when after it was over I held onto the table and got up and started walking, I might make another appointment with my neurologist and tell her what happened. shouldn't the physical therapy kicked in by now?
I walked better after the surgery.

OhKay 03-08-2017 08:34 AM

I'm so sorry that happened :hug::hug::hug:
Do you think maybe you walked too far, Bobby?
Discuss what happened with your physical therapists on Monday.

I'm glad that you cancelled PT for today. You need your rest after an incident like that. It might take a day or two to recover :hug::hug::hug:

I hope that the ultrasound on your neck went well :hug:

mymorgy 03-08-2017 09:09 AM

thanks. I wonder if P.t. is giving me the right exercises. I road the bike last week for ten minutes then i canceled on wednesday because my legs hurt.
right now i am walking around okay in my apartment but don't feel like going outside.

mymorgy 03-08-2017 09:55 AM

i won't find out about the ultrasound until next week. the guy smiled at me in the end which made me hopeful all is well