NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   Snow (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/245775-snow.html)

Brokenfriend 03-13-2017 12:42 AM

Snow

I'm in the Mid-Atlantic area. The news says it's going to snow. My NOAA weather radio was beeping most of the evening. I don't like snow anymore. BF:hug::hug::hug:

Mari 03-13-2017 02:20 AM

Lots of hugs to you.

I hope that it move past you without causing any issues.

M

mymorgy 03-13-2017 05:47 AM

it is really supposed to snow here starting tonite..i haven''t felt like leaving the apartment but i have to go to the bank

Dmom3005 03-13-2017 10:04 AM

yep, its snowing here. It was so weird at 6:00 am school cancelled for
today. With very little snow. I believe they are having trouble getting
enough buses if school needs to cancel early. So they chose to be
pro-active today.

Looking like its paying off, not sure how much yet but its coming down good
right now.

Donna :hug::grouphug:

Mari 03-14-2017 12:24 AM

Good luck to you guys in the wild weather.

M

OhKay 03-14-2017 05:55 AM

We'll be getting "at least a foot" of snow over the course of the day, and "1-3 inches" this evening. It's going to be very windy with gusts up to 50mph.

I'm so glad my husband decided to stay home today.

I got an email from the apartment management office that said we have to remove our cars from the parking lot tomorrow morning. They've never asked us to do that before… I don't know where the hell they expect us to go, or for how long… but it's BS, and I'm BS.

Brokenfriend 03-14-2017 12:03 PM

We dodged the bullet where I am. I got up, and there was no snow on the ground.

Kay. I'm sorry that the apartment management people asked you to move your car. I wonder what the reason was for them to ask you to do that? BF:hug::hug::hug:

Dmom3005 03-14-2017 03:01 PM

We had snow falling all day yesterday. Our school district canceled
without even much on the ground. But it came down pretty good most of the day and evening.

Its supposed to snow again this afternoon and night. We will see.

Donna :hug::grouphug:

OhKay 03-20-2017 07:18 AM

We got over a foot of snow on the 14th, and it's been very cold and windy since, but it's going to be 50 degrees and sunny today :)

Unfortunately, we're going to get another little storm, and can expect 6-10 more inches on Sunday :confused:

Brokenfriend 03-20-2017 11:29 PM

I'm sorry to hear that Kay. I use to like snow, but it causes to many problems with transportation, and road conditions.

I use to like snow when it got me out of school. I'd participate in snow ball battles, sledding, and playing with the snow.

I like the looks of it coming down though. BF:hug::hug::hug: