NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Multiple Sclerosis (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/)
-   -   CBD vape pen cartridge (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/245937-cbd-vape-pen-cartridge.html)

Aarcyn 03-20-2017 04:43 PM

CBD vape pen cartridge

I bought a cartridge of pure CBD to discover if the benefits of using a smoke devise as needed would help with my spasms.

I was optimistic in that the gummies were a success for me and using an inhaler could be a potential money saver.

Total fail. I tried it in the early AM when the gummy med wore off and mild spasms began to wake me from sleep at approximately 3:30 AM. No noticeable effect.

I tried the vape pen at around 2:00 PM the next day when again, my spasms began to make me need to DO SOMETHING. Again, no success.

So I am going to get my money back.

bddouglas 03-21-2017 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aarcyn (Post 1239142)
I bought a cartridge of pure CBD to discover if the benefits of using a smoke devise as needed would help with my spasms.

I was optimistic in that the gummies were a success for me and using an inhaler could be a potential money saver.

Total fail. I tried it in the early AM when the gummy med wore off and mild spasms began to wake me from sleep at approximately 3:30 AM. No noticeable effect.

I tried the vape pen at around 2:00 PM the next day when again, my spasms began to make me need to DO SOMETHING. Again, no success.

I haven't tried vaping CBD oil. I do use CBD oil sublingually and I find relief and I am able to sleep well or better than I have in the past. I have found relief with my migraines (not complete relief), spasms, cramping, general discomfort, and it seems to help with my tremors a little. It is definitely not the answer or miracle cure, but it is relief. I have to admit that I am using it less now that I am on Tec for almost 2 months. We all know that we are still going to have good days and bad days no matter what we do.

Kitty 03-22-2017 07:26 AM

I'm so sorry the inhaler didn't work for you. Thank goodness for the gummies!

I guess we just have to try everything and then stick with what works the best for us.

TTYL! ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aarcyn (Post 1239142)

clarkstar 06-13-2017 08:53 PM

sorry it didn't work for you, i found the cbd helped more than pot. Pot actually makes my legs spasm and i can barely walk on it... :mad: