NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   I have to take abby to the vet (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/247612-abby-vet.html)

mymorgy 06-19-2017 12:25 PM

I have to take abby to the vet

she has had pudding like stools for a while now. actually i don't know if they were ever normal. I am jumping out of my skin. there is no blood or mucus today I decided not to give her any wet food. I thought it was getting better.
I will see if i can get a sample and then make an appt with the vet. I wonder if it will be 500 or 1000 dollars. I am hoping it is parasites. she has been always acting normal. I can't take any pressure. I think I will take another 2mg of clonapazam. She did have normal stools. I am just freaking out. today they were like pudding and they haven.t been well formed in a while

Skeezyks 06-19-2017 02:37 PM

Hugs for abby... & for you too... :hug: :)

Dmom3005 06-19-2017 04:09 PM

Good luck. I can't answer this one.

Donna :hug::grouphug:

mymorgy 06-19-2017 06:31 PM

she won't eat rice or pumpkin

Mari 06-20-2017 01:06 AM

I hope that she is o.k.

M

OhKay 06-20-2017 05:18 AM

I'm sorry that Abby is having diarrhea. I hope she feels okay :hug:

I hope the vet doesn't cost too much and she is okay :hug::hug::hug:

mymorgy 06-20-2017 01:25 PM

i have been waiting to get a sample of abby's poop. I have calmed down a little. since i got her there has been only two times one of the cats has vomitted. I don't know if it is abby. that isn't bad. I can't take her in without a sample. I am nauseated. I just feel so drained. my mind is playing awful games with myself. I have been telling myself if it is real bad which my rational self says no I will just get another abby. I can't take any more pressure. I am already worried about carrying her to the vets. I am so weak. I wish I could cry.

Dmom3005 06-20-2017 02:05 PM

Bobby

Hope when you go to take her. You find someone to help you.

Donna :hug::grouphug:

mymorgy 06-20-2017 02:32 PM

i took extra klonopin. I no longer have a close relationship with cecilia anymore.
I will take a cab. I have just been wiped out. the stroke really did me in. I am not even talking about the bipolar which is exaggerating everything

OhKay 06-21-2017 04:43 AM

I only remember being clinically depressed once in the last few years, but it was very hard for me to tell it was coming on because of the fatigue from the MS, and having to deal with the two together was very hard...

I don't envy you Bobby. It must be so hard to deal with the fatigue from the stroke, the depression from BP, and your GAD all at once :hug::hug::hug:

I think that you are experiencing catastrophic thinking due to your anxiety and are thinking the worst about what's causing Abby's diarrhea, and what may happen. That happens a lot to people with anxiety disorders, including me :hug:

I'm glad that you are taking her to the vet because it will put your mind at ease. I think everything will be okay :hug::hug::hug:

I can't carry the cats to the vet anymore. I'm glad you are taking a cab. I wish Robert could go with you. Please be careful :hug::hug::hug: