NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   I feel so weepy (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/249246-feel-weepy.html)

mymorgy 09-15-2017 06:41 AM

I feel so weepy

the doctor raised the wellbutrin to 200 in the morning and two hundred at night.

Dmom3005 09-15-2017 11:33 AM

Really hope this helps Bobby.

Do you happen to cry at sad movies. Just curious.

Donna :grouphug::hug:

mymorgy 09-15-2017 01:33 PM

I can't cry. I am only going to have one up of coffee a day. I am always tired and can't sleep. that might help. I feel weepy without tears. I am so depressed

OhKay 09-16-2017 05:27 AM

I know it is a constant battle to get your meds right, but I hope that this adjustment will help you :hug::hug::hug:

I hope today is a better day :hug:

mymorgy 09-16-2017 07:49 AM

you are so right. last night i hardly slept again. I am on 400 wellbutrin. abby is jumping all over the place and i am afraid she is going to get hurt. I must remember now to keep the closet door closed. she sort of got on that and slid down. she now gets on top of the red cabinet and opens its doors and also jumps on top besides the other cabinet and then the bookcase. she knows no fear. am not paying enough attention to pudge. got on the scale and lost a few pounds rather than gaining a few. i only had one cup of coffee yesterday.

OhKay 09-17-2017 07:48 AM

Young cats have no fear and can be a handful!
Mine are all senior citizens and still drive me nuts! I think Buddy is 12 (I keep forgetting, my memory is awful) and he climbs on top of the fridge and kitchen cabinets and jumps down. I wouldn't worry about Abby hurting herself. I know she's probably driving you nuts tho. lol. :hug:

It must have been nice to see you were down a couple of pounds :)
Are you still eating the Lean Cuisines?
Can't believe you only had one cup of coffee? lol.

I'm sorry you aren't getting any sleep. I know that is a constant struggle :hug::hug::hug:

mymorgy 09-17-2017 08:07 AM

buddy must be something else. it was awful seeing abby sleep down the closet door. I am drinking two cps today. I am getting sick and I don't know if it because of the reaction to one cup of coffee a day. Last time I had a bad reaction when I went off it cold turkey.
Yes with the lean cuisine and iam also eating whey and yogurt.
the sleep is definitely a problem.

Dmom3005 09-17-2017 02:04 PM

:grouphug:Bobby

Maybe you need to try and sleep at different times. Even just closing your
eyes and relaxing.

My cats are both 2 or 3 years old I believe. The girl Christina could be
closer to 4. But they both love to climb and hid in things even open
areas.

Maybe you need to set her up an area she can climb then lay and
kind of hid.

donna

Mari 09-18-2017 02:41 AM

Bobby,

Whey is a really good idea because the protein helps preserve muscle mass.
Also, it helps some people feel satiated and not interested in eating more than they need for the day.
Do you mix it into the yogurt or make a drink out of it?

Yes. Two cups of coffee for a few days sounds like a good idea IF that
is working for you.

I took Wellbutrin for years. I think some years a took about 300 -- cannot recall exactly.

Which lean cuisine do you like?
Lately when I buy them I get the pasta ones:
  • Lasagna
  • Spaghetti & Meat Sauce

M

mymorgy 09-18-2017 07:41 AM

I mix it with plain yogurt. I now buy lean cuisine from jet. they change prices a lot so I wait. I like the chicken pecan and the sesame chicken and the meatloaf
and the herbed chicken.
that is interesting about whey